Thread: Clan war mismatch

Fresh Spawn

Clan war mismatch

A very bad mismatch of clan war has made our clan down this time in our clan there is max th9 in first position but in the opponent there is a max th10 with troops max and walls max too and due to this our clan will lose this matchmaking should be fixed soon .our clan has lost many times due to worst match making ..my player tag is #9ryc020p9 and I am the leader of the clan

Quote Originally Posted by Arkya View Post
    A very bad mismatch of clan war has made our clan down this time in our clan there is max th9 in first position but in the opponent there is a max th10 with troops max and walls max too and due to this our clan will lose this matchmaking should be fixed soon .our clan has lost many times due to worst match making ..my player tag is #9ryc020p9 and I am the leader of the clan
    I took a look at your war history on CocP.it , seem you run some th10's below your th9s in past wars, do you have any th10's in war for this match?

https://cocp.it/clan/UYCPQ8QC
    Level: 244 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 133

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I took a look at your war history on CocP.it , seem you run some th10's below your th9s in past wars, do you have any th10's in war for this match?

https://cocp.it/clan/UYCPQ8QC
    Yes th10 two I'd is there but rushed with no xbow and infernos

Forum Elder
    you have 2 TH10’s and they have 1.
    You believe it is a mismatch with you being disadvantaged.
    you call no xbow and no infernos rushed.

Someone was commenting on how he/she saw irrational comments here. I said spend more time here.

Thanks arkya.

and might i ask what level troops they have? either way, with a maxed lab and maxed spell and army camps both of them are perfectly capable of beating that ten.

Oh man. Arkya. Didn't have to dig very deep there. Scratch the surface, and a couple of red TH appear. As leader, you need to be making sure your war roster is fit for purpose. If you take 2 lightweight 10s into war, and they draw a fully grown one, you cant say that MM has caused you a loss.
    If you get your roster wrong, you can be punished. If you take light defence bases into war, you are almost certainly going to be punished. tell your guys to balance up. If their lab is upgraded, which it should be, in an account used for war, then a magic potion will help.
    But if you are going to rush, don't play the victim if it backfires. Whether it be defensive or offensive rushing. War accounts generally operate better with balanced off/ def, and deffo match better. Tho a few pretty good optimisers here will rightfully disagree.

I am having the same problem with my clan. So many TH11s are matched up against our TH9s just because they don't have infernos or Eagle but they have maxed walls and heros which is totally ♥♥. We have been losing so much lately because of this and I am about to be done with clash of clans after playing since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLec420 View Post
    I am having the same problem with my clan. So many TH11s are matched up against our TH9s just because they don't have infernos or Eagle but they have maxed walls and heros which is totally ♥♥. We have been losing so much lately because of this and I am about to be done with clash of clans after playing since the beginning.
    BigLec you probably want to start your own thread and provide your clan tag so more experienced members of the forum can assist you in trying to determine if there is a reason why you see such matches? This thread seems (reading the above) to be about somebody with bases that could be described as TH10 engineered complaining about matches against similarly (perhaps better) engineered clans?