Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scams in COC

Scams in COC

I extremely apologize for my previous threat, actually i became a mad when i realized that i lost my village, plz forgive me,
    I m Sorry #Supercell #Supercell forum 😣😣😢😢

My th10 max village trapped in a scam, which going on now a days & increase day by day,😭😭
    I mailed to Supercell from in game & also from web contact us.💪
    But don't get any reply till now. either i get my account or i not get.😢😢
    What can i do now, I m going mad day by day after loosing my village! 😤😤
    Someone took my hard works of 2 years by registering his gmail with my village in Supercell🆔.

I mailed from in-game & web contact but don't get any reply, now what can i do???? 😐😐

Millennial Club RhaegarTargaryen's Avatar
    Wait and hope for the best. Don't give out your account information in the future.

Never reply when ur angry. Never make a promise when ur happy. Never make a decision when ur sad.
    I have seen players like you, with similar complaints, get their base back.

Unless they were lying, I'm hopeful you will get back your base. Try & relax till then. Keep all your Google play info handy

I don't think there is anything you can do.

From what I can tell, SC is not responding to these cases. I don't know that but many people have said they get no response at all. I've seen several cases of people waiting seven days.

You're two years is probably gone.

You broke the rules, you tried to get something for free and you got scammed. You can wait for SC to reply but they may not.

Someone offered you a free account, then told you to enter a code into your SC ID and boom, it was his SC ID and now they have your account. The village is gone. You might get lucky and SC will help but from what we've seen every few hours, they have not been helping. Wait is all you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkMan02 View Post
    I extremely apologize for my previous threat, actually i became a mad when i realized that i lost my village, plz forgive me,
    I m Sorry #Supercell #Supercell forum 

My th10 max village trapped in a scam, which going on now a days & increase day by day,
    I mailed to Supercell from in game & also from web contact us.
    But don't get any reply till now. either i get my account or i not get.
    What can i do now, I m going mad day by day after loosing my village! 
    Someone took my hard works of 2 years by registering his gmail with my village in Supercell.

I mailed from in-game & web contact but don't get any reply, now what can i do???? 

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

I have all my details, but i don't get any reply from Supercell

This thread is eventually going to get closed again. Because no one really can help you here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I don't think there is anything you can do.

From what I can tell, SC is not responding to these cases. I don't know that but many people have said they get no response at all. I've seen several cases of people waiting seven days.

You're two years is probably gone.

You broke the rules, you tried to get something for free and you got scammed. You can wait for SC to reply but they may not.

Someone offered you a free account, then told you to enter a code into your SC ID and boom, it was his SC ID and now they have your account. The village is gone. You might get lucky and SC will help but from what we've seen every few hours, they have not been helping. Wait is all you can do.
    This is the impression Iíve been getting as well. That supercell is not going to help. You broke the TOS and are paying the consequence.

I m Sorry #Supercell #Supercell forum 

My th10 max village trapped in a scam, which going on now a days & increase day by day,
    I mailed to Supercell from in game & also from web contact us.
    But don't get any reply till now. either i get my account or i not get.
    What can i do now, I m going mad day by day after loosing my village! 
    Someone took my hard works of 2 years by registering his gmail with my village in Supercell.

I mailed from in-game & web contact but don't get any reply, now what can i do???? 
    Scammer didn't register his email, YOU DID !! Someone offered you a village for free (which is against the Terms Of Service (TOS)) and you inputted his details in the hope of getting a free village.

BUT, what actually happened is that the scammer took YOUR village. Unlucky.

Have I sympathy ? No, because you tried to take something that wasn't yours and got stung in the process.

If something appears to be too good to be true, then it is. Don't give out your email, or try and use someone elses email (this should be a red flag to anyone) for an ID, it's bound to end in trouble.

sig by clasher0011

Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Big deal, eh?

I m Sorry #Supercell #Supercell forum 😣😣😢😢

My th10 max village trapped in a scam, which going on now a days & increase day by day,😭😭
    I mailed to Supercell from in game & also from web contact us.💪
    But don't get any reply till now. either i get my account or i not get.😢😢
    What can i do now, I m going mad day by day after loosing my village! 😤😤
    Someone took my hard works of 2 years by registering his gmail with my village in Supercell🆔.

I mailed from in-game & web contact but don't get any reply, now what can i do???? 😐😐
    This is a example on how to get your account back and a timeframe on when it will happen. Itís a link to r/clashofclans
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan..._gems_missing/

Quote Originally Posted by ThelastTroop View Post
    This is a example on how to get your account back and a timeframe on when it will happen. Itís a link to r/clashofclans
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan..._gems_missing/
    thats a normal case for owner veryfication. the problem of the op is bit different. op was scamed due to he was willing to brake the rules to get someone else account.
    two options:
    - sc give the account back by deleting the scid maybe ownership verification
    - sc bann the village permanently for breaking the ToS