Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Can't start a war !

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    142

    Can't start a war !

    So we get a match up like 3 hrs of searching for clans. Whats up with that?

  2. #2
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    This random spot on Mars
    Posts
    1,015
    What is your line up? Do you have engineered bases?
    New Th10| Heroes 27/26 Th11| Previously defenceless, now working on maxing.
    Looking for a good clan with non-stop war? Check out Saracen Army, we are a level 12 English speaking war clan, with a chill chat, and experienced players in war. #PQJ2VU2R
    Credits for the awesome sig and avatar goes to Planck, check out his shop Here.

  3. #3
    Senior Member mesopotamia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    jupiter
    Posts
    275
    there is no other clan searching for war, who have line up matching with your clan's line up though the protocols of SC war match making in since 3 hours from now.

    Player Tag: #9QQPQVYCV
    open in game: https://goo.gl/abMLiQ

  4. #4
    Senior Member Detari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    304
    Your either going to have to wait or just change your lineup. Odd bases may disrupt your search. The only thing you can do is wait.
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

  5. #5
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKai View Post
    What is your line up? Do you have engineered bases?
    Yes we got 10 players top 2 are 10.5s and 2 more are engineered but that shouldn't be a problem.

  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by ArshES View Post
    there is no other clan searching for war, who have line up matching with your clan's line up though the protocols of SC war match making in since 3 hours from now.
    Our war usual timing is GMT 4 pm to 6 pm
    Last edited by WaheedSyedThedevils; 6 Days Ago at 06:16 PM.

  7. #7
    Super Member RhaegarTargaryen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Second star to the right
    Posts
    765
    Quote Originally Posted by WaheedSyedThedevils View Post
    Yes we got 10 players top 2 are 10.5s and 2 more are engineered but that shouldn't be a problem.
    Actually, that probably is your problem. SC has been tweaking matchmaking and engineered bases are harder to match now.

  8. #8
    Engineered bases in line up takes longer as supercell will try to find a similar engineered clan for you to fight war with (: call it poetic justice

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sahlsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    310
    Trying for 2 days...
    Reduce your signatures.

  10. #10
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanDoc View Post
    Engineered bases in line up takes longer as supercell will try to find a similar engineered clan for you to fight war with (: call it poetic justice
    Well I can tell you that engineered bases don't really help us now they help in cleaning up lower to midde bases but the war is really between their top 2 was out top 2.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •