Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't start a war !

Quote Originally Posted by WaheedSyedThedevils View Post
    I can't get rid of engineered bases because there aren't many people around to help run the clan and he can't really max it because he is not great attacker his heroes are low. One engineered account is mine but since I got 2 other th11s I can't max this one.
    You don't need to kick them out of your clan, you just shouldn't put them in war.
    Accounts: (New TH11: 40/42/1) (Mid TH10: 33/35) (TH11: ex-defenceless)

Looking for a good clan with non-stop war? Check out Warrior 888, we are a level 14 English speaking war clan, part of the Strong Rebels push/war family. #Q9VUQ
    Credits for the awesome sig and avatar goes to Planck, check out his shop Here.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKai View Post
    You don't need to kick them out of your clan, you just shouldn't put them in war.
    Well,Engineered accounts are made for war.It means they play clash for wars.If they are not put in war ,they may leave the clan which whould be bad for OP's clan.

OP,my clan too run an engineer roster with few max 11s up top as anchor but we manage to get matched within an hour or so.Whats your war roster from top to bottom.Do you have some low level fillers down below.Wide spread in th is the main reason for delay in matches.
    It would be best if you could give your clan tag so some of us can come and check whats the problem.

Millennial Club
    Well said guys. Doesn't really matter what accounts are used, so long as the roster can be balanced. eg.. have a "normal" feel to it, or the commonality word. So long as someone is spinning that bears a close enough resemblance, a match will be made. Exotics, or skipping halls with the roster taper, in my opinion, will cause the issues.
    Can even have a bigger hall spread, so long as there aren't a bunch at the top or bottom, even worse if both, with a sparse fill in between. Balance to match.

Centennial Club
    In the past 7-14 days we've seen our war search times move from 20-120 minutes to 240-300 minutes!

- We run 0 engineers (every base has every building at their th and there is no significant weight games).
    - We run a balanced clan: ~5 th11s, ~17 th10s, ~8 th9s.
    - We run a 3 th spread

for months, this setup has limited matching vs engineers and provided a reasonable search time. Now, we are pulling 12+ th11s vs our 5, about half of which are engineered or 10.5.

What gives SC?
    Last edited by Cheersscar; April 16th, 2018 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheersscar View Post
    In the past 7-14 days we've seen our war search times move from 20-120 minutes to 240-300 minutes!

- We run 0 engineers (every base has every building at their th and there is no significant weight games).
    - We run a 3 th spread

for months, this setup has limited matching vs engineers and provided a reasonable search time. Now, we are pulling 12+ th11s vs our 5, about half of which are engineered or 10.5.

What gives SC?
    You have a small spread and no engineering but that doesn’t by itself give a common lineup. I’d call you lineup unusual for having so many th10 compared to your 11s and 9s, and I’d think that makes you hard to match well. That’s likely compounded by the fact that it’s pretty routine for a near max base to match the th level above, so many of your 10s are big and have big heros that by itself may make matchmaking outcomes hard.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

- We run a 3 th spread

What gives SC?
    I have a similar experience but with a different roster though we are maxers and so tend to have a few heavy near max bases at each TH level ... we run TH11 to TH8, in the last few weeks match times have increased, and the likelyhood of finding engineered matches has increased it seems to me ...

Banned

- We run a 3 th spread

What gives SC?

Do the TH11's that you are matching with have EA or max infernos? I ran an experiment a few months ago with a normal TH10 heavy roster like yours and consistently pulled 9.11's with high-level heroes, L2-4 infernos and no EA. When I replaced them with max TH9's my matches became fair again. I think that after the TH11 anchors get matched, TH10's may start to look like 9.11's to the MMA...