Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't start a war !

Quote Originally Posted by WaheedSyedThedevils View Post
    Well I can tell you that engineered bases don't really help us now they help in cleaning up lower to midde bases but the war is really between their top 2 was out top 2.
    Then try taking out the engineered, and having only full bases (.5's should be fine), that will definetly help you.

Good Luck
    New Th10| Heroes 27/26 Th11| Previously defenceless, now working on maxing.
    Looking for a good clan with non-stop war? Check out Saracen Army, we are a level 12 English speaking war clan, with a chill chat, and experienced players in war. #PQJ2VU2R
    Credits for the awesome sig and avatar goes to Planck, check out his shop Here.

Well I can tell you that engineered bases don't really help us now they help in cleaning up lower to midde bases but the war is really between their top 2 was out top 2.
    that doesnt make change, those engineers are the odd one in you war line up, and they are screwing up your war search time and for sure war match.
    you may find th11 engineered, because you used low level engineered or what even this happened to us a loads of time. my personal advice is to get those engineered out of you war line up.

Player Tag: #9QQPQVYCV
    open in game: https://goo.gl/abMLiQ

It really doesnít matter how much they help you or not. Having them in your lineup is probably whatís making searches take so long

It isn’t so much “engineers” that are the problem usually. You can find matches in under an hour with a bunch of engineers. What is your clan tag?
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: Legends2 5000-5999, Legends1 6000+ PvP with no loot or create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP (so no PvP in Legends) again with no loot, but then still Legends1 starting at 6000 cups, reset is 6000 not 5000. Contact SC here

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It isn’t so much “engineers” that are the problem usually. You can find matches in under an hour with a bunch of engineers. What is your clan tag?
    Itís having a mix of engineered and maxers thatís making the search take a long time. If all bases are engineered, search doesnít take that long, if all bases are maxed (and there isnít a huge th spread) search wonít take that long

Quote Originally Posted by Activeleader View Post
    It’s having a mix of engineered and maxers that’s making the search take a long time. If all bases are engineered, search doesn’t take that long, if all bases are maxed (and there isn’t a huge th spread) search won’t take that long
    A mix can be ok too, but it depends on the roster and it depends how extreme those engineered accounts are. 90% of the time when these threads pop up and we get to look at the roster it is a clan with some strong anchors up top and then a lot of very low bases down low.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: Legends2 5000-5999, Legends1 6000+ PvP with no loot or create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP (so no PvP in Legends) again with no loot, but then still Legends1 starting at 6000 cups, reset is 6000 not 5000. Contact SC here

I've had mixed of th11 to th7 with a search average of about 30mins. Some of the middle based are .5 style.

Centennial Club
    Well we got a war after 4 hrs of search which messes up our times. Started war at 9 pm got the war at 1 am.

Centennial Club
    I can't get rid of engineered bases because there aren't many people around to help run the clan and he can't really max it because he is not great attacker his heroes are low. One engineered account is mine but since I got 2 other th11s I can't max this one.

I can't get rid of engineered bases because there aren't many people around to help run the clan and he can't really max it because he is not great attacker his heroes are low. One engineered account is mine but since I got 2 other th11s I can't max this one.
    You don’t have to get rid of engineered bases to get fast matches. It has more to do with how odd your roster is than whether it has engineered accounts. There are many clans with engineered accounts and they find matches quickly.