Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek #3: Customize Your Truck!

Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    This is going to be so fun!

@ literally everyone in this thread, it seems: The team can only focus on ONE thing at a time. Now I agree that the ocean should really get some love. I agree that new machines could be good. But customisation is something that has been requested SO MUCH over time, and I for one and glad those who wanted it are now finally getting it.
    I am so happy we will get to change our house. I am one that wished this since the first month. Thanks SC

Just joined back after about 2 yrs.
    Can't wait to get back into the game.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I find your post really rude, itís not your place to tell anyone else how they should feel, nor to call higher level players selfish for wanting things to AIM FOR in a game.

Games have levels because new levels bring new challenges and interesting things to do & achieve. If there is nothing new past Level 100, then there is *nothing* to aim for and we might as well stop getting XP when we get to Level 100.

We want things to AIM FOR and achieve, not just collect at SCís mercy such as the permits/puzzles pieces.

Being able to customise the house/truck/rss isnít new game play
    Getting different deco from the catalogue/WOF/Derby isnít new game play*
    Getting a few new production items isnít new game play

It has been a really long time since there have been any significant changes in game play.

Not to mention, you say there are not too many higher level players...thereís a big clue there! They leave because thereís no where to go with the game. Theyíre BORED.

* the change of deco in the catalogue/Derby/WOF after 2 years is very welcome and itís nice, but it shouldnít have taken 2 years for it to be changed. It shouldnít be a Ďmajor featureí in an update.

As I have said several times, the update isnít here yet, they may well surprise us with some huge new game play feature...but we are allowed to be disappointed if that doesnít happen and I donít appreciate being told to get back in my box by another poster.
    Totally agree SmallChange!

If SC donít want us to express our opinion, donít hype the update on the forum. The thing with opinion is, itís just that, everybodyís is different. Some people love the update, some of us are very disappointed. Neither extreme of opinion is more valid or important than the other, but people are entitled to express theirs without being told to stope being negative!
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

These aren't useless for those who have playing since day one. Sorry you dont like them.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtgirl View Post
    These aren't useless for those who have playing since day one. Sorry you dont like them.
    They might not be a main gameplay feature, so they're "useless" in that regard, but it'll be so much fun to visit people's farms and seeing what they have come up with!
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~

Thank you for posting this, i was about to write the same thing. I remember when the game first came out it was I WANT THIS, I WANT THAT. And its still going on. Theres is absolutly NO way for SC to make everybody happy. I am so happy that we finally get to customize my farm house after so many years. Not sure why the original link didn't attach
    Last edited by Mtgirl; April 14th, 2018 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Please delete this post.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtgirl View Post
    Thank you for posting this, i was about to write the same thing. I remember when the game first came out it was I WANT THIS, I WANT THAT. And its still going on. Theres is absolutly NO way for SC to make everybody happy. I am so happy that we finally get to customize my farm house after so many years. Not sure why the original link didn't attach
    Oh yeah, people demand a lot of stuff. And honestly, a lot of their wishes make sense, but the team can only focus on so much at once.
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~

I like the idea you can customize your farm. (And I love the decos on speak peak 1)

I am a bit worried though that it will cost too much vouchers to change the look of your farm/truck/rss. Specially if you, as far as I can tell now, cant reuse the style after you changed it.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    I like the idea you can customize your farm. (And I love the decos on speak peak 1)

I am a bit worried though that it will cost too much vouchers to change the look of your farm/truck/rss. Specially if you, as far as I can tell now, cant reuse the style after you changed it.
    Who knows, maybe it'll be an incentive to get me to do more boats xD

Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    Who knows, maybe it'll be an incentive to get me to do more boats xD
    I know what you mean! The introduction of the last batch of bunnies and the fall foliage trees completely changed my game play. I hadn’t done a boat for years except during a few special events. I also had ignored the blue truck orders in favor of selling jewelry to my townies. Big change for me when the quest for vouchers became really important! I’ve been faithfully serving boats for a year. The thing I appreciate is that my gameplay directly affects the number of vouchers I can earn...unlike the puzzle pieces (for the most part) and the expansion permits which are largely dependent on luck rather than effort.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

This thread is getting a little chippy — everyone (especially the new visitors here) should familiarize themselves with the forum rules, here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Rules-READ%21

The biggies:

Here are a set of rules for the forums. All members should read these before they begin posting:

1. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Moderator and Staff decisions are final in these matters. Any abuse towards our Staff, Moderators and/or admins in any form will not be tolerated.
    2. We will not tolerate inappropriate, sexual, vulgar, discriminatory or offensive language of any sort, this includes simulated, insinuated and abbreviated swearing. This is a family friendly forum. Moderators and admins have a final say in what is and isn't inappropriate

17. Staff members and moderators may ban forum members without prior notice if they detect toxic
    behaviour.

Be passionate, be polite, be opinionated, and be a part of the discussion. Don’t be rude or toxic.

There are things about every update that people will love and hate, sometimes at same time. I’m looking forward to the new products - and I’m NOT looking forward to the new products. It will be fun to make new things, and a drag to be asked for large quantities of them immediately after I download the update.

That’s Hay Day

Last edited by PerkyCox; April 15th, 2018 at 04:40 AM.

Lev 133/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits May 2019 - Opting out of this BORING grind for bad decos. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Babies complete: 06 Jun 2019