Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when someone offers you theirs account?

There is nothing going to change ....as i sent SC support screenshot of 2 players with full evidence....but those accounts are still active
    So donot waste your time on taking screenshot ....just alert the global and clan ....if you find these scammers

My village (#9CCQG9VPJ) also traped in a scam, what can l do now????

I mailed supercell but don't get perfect reply related of my village, now what should i do????

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkMan02 View Post
    My village (#9CCQG9VPJ) also traped in a scam, what can l do now????

I mailed supercell but don't get perfect reply related of my village, now what should i do????
    I think you already got your answer in your last thread.

Millennial Club RhaegarTargaryen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKai View Post
    If you know about the problem and know how not to be scammed, then I recommend accept him to the clan saying you would like his account, and take screenshots when he is talking more detail,then you will have a bit more evidence. Instead of just taking some screenshots on global, that could just be a prank.
    Uh, I'm sorry, but this is bad advice. You should not do this or you could be banned for soliciting an account from someone else. It goes both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    Uh, I'm sorry, but this is bad advice. You should not do this or you could be banned for soliciting an account from someone else. It goes both ways.
    I am not saying that he should agree to it, just letthe scammer explain a bit more, so you can get more evidence.
    Last edited by SuperKai; April 14th, 2018 at 06:07 PM.
    Accounts: (New TH11: 40/44/8) (Mid TH10: 35/35) (TH11: ex-defenceless)

Looking for a good clan with non-stop war? Check out Warrior 888, we are a level 14 English speaking war clan, part of the Strong Rebels push/war family. #Q9VUQ
    Credits for the awesome sig and avatar goes to Planck, check out his shop Here.

Never reply when ur angry. Never make a promise when ur happy. Never make a decision when ur sad.
    This has happened to me before. But this was before the supercell id era.

A co was leaving the game and asked me to manage his main & mini. He said he would take it back from me later.

I wasn't comfortable taking his email & password, so I refused. These days, emails are misused for heinous acts which have no humanity. Hence I refused politely.
    Last edited by SpartanDoc; April 14th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.

Forum Veteran
    I personally wouldn’t feel bad for reporting a lowlife scammer.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 60/60/30
    Walls:
    120 magma, 169 marble, 11 zap

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire View Post
    I personally wouldn’t feel bad for reporting a lowlife scammer.
    Well but how to know if the guy's a scammer? Maybe he really wanna sell his account. It's againstToS too, but reporting someone because of that.....

Quote Originally Posted by NicerDicer View Post
    Well but how to know if the guy's a scammer? Maybe he really wanna sell his account. It's againstToS too, but reporting someone because of that.....
    its still breaking the rules. he cant guarantee that you will get the account and he never could guarantee that sc wont bann this account permanently.

Banned
    I've seen a lot of this scam and read some common questions and found that we are reporting who does it so I was informed by sending footage to the Supercell maybe about 50 report but then I felt sorry and I thought I was bothering Supercell staff and in fact, I felt that the staff were angry at me and were on I was about to close my village. So I felt scared and confused and now I see a lot of theft and fraud and I am not reporting it because I am disappointed because I reported people and caused them problems, but then I thought about the theft. They have to take responsibility because it is not easy to steal rules and fraud, thank you