Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Removing people from my neighborhood

Fresh Spawn

Removing people from my neighborhood

I believe leaders should be able to remove people from the neighborhood. I have people that have not played the game in over a year. This makes competing in derbys nearly impossible to place in the top 3.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by cmp8884 View Post
    I believe leaders should be able to remove people from the neighborhood. I have people that have not played the game in over a year. This makes competing in derbys nearly impossible to place in the top 3.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

Leaders can remove members from the neighbourhood. Tap on the neighbourhood house, and you will see a list of the members. Tap on the one in question. You will see three options, one of which is "edit". Tap on that; at the top right of the screen is a "kick out" button.

Dormant members who have not played for some time will not have an effect on the Derby, as they will have been opted out automatically, so don't count when the Derby matchup takes place. You can also opt out members if you wish; that is another option available from the neighbourhood house.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Thank you for the information to kick out a inactive member from the neighbourhood. However the screens have changed since your post and there is no longer an option to EDIT or KICKOUT.

Can you advise how to KICKOUT an inactive member now?

I would also like to know - we have 2 members who have not been active for over a year, and we cannot remove them

You must be a leader or a co-leader.
    Go to the neighborhood house.
    Click on the "Members" tab.
    Go to the person in question and click on them.
    You will see three options Visit Edit and Derby Opt-Out.
    Click on Edit
    You will see a red Kick Out button in the top right corner.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Hayfield; June 2nd, 2019 at 04:56 PM.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC