Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come join a new neigborhood! *Farm Fanatics*

Come join *farm fanatics* (#p8vj8yyg)

Hello! My neighborhood, Farm Fanatics, is looking to expand and accepting new members! Only requirements is that you must opt out if not participating in derby and we prefer 300+ tasks. Extra task is not required. We are an English ONLY speaking neighborhood, very helpful with completing tasks and helping each other with expansion materials. Minimum level is currently 35, but can go lower if needed. Hope to see some new members soon! 😁
    Last edited by Tippyboo; October 31st, 2018 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Rules have changed

Trainee
    Hi Tippy. I too am looking for a "startup" to grow and play. I am at level 80 / Town level 19. I approached the game with the intentions of keeping it strictly business on the farm side. Nothing fancy looking. The Town is a bit more decorated. Derby play is something I do enjoy and look forward to completing 300+ tasks when playing. I avoid tasks that require townies, boats and trucks. Not that I am not equipped to handle these I just find the others more of a challenge. It's not about winning trophies for me as I usually play for horseshoes. Stressing about being first, I'm not a participant.

Currently in a hood now that is going nowhere so will probably pop in on Monday for a fresh start.

Trainee
    Bump. There's 2 of us now! Get in on the ground floor.

Bump. Come join a friendly, laid back neighborhood! 😄

Bump. Still looking for recruits.

Bump. Come join us as we get ready for the next derby! Expert league. 300+ tasks

Bump. Now is a great time to join! Fresh start on a new derby.

Still looking for derby players

Only level 27 but love to join...

Quote Originally Posted by Huipio View Post
    Only level 27 but love to join...
    Sorry I just saw this! I lowered the level to 25. Would love to have you join!