Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek #2: New Character & Customization!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Sneak Peek #2: New Character - The Builder "Maggie", and Farmhouse Customization!

We are super excited to bring a new character to the game - Say hi to the builder "Maggie", who will visit your farm once a week to redecorate your Farmhouse! The only criteria to get Maggie to visit your farm is that you are level 31, and you have completed at least 20 achievements!

There's a huge number of new unique parts for the roof, walls and the porch - up to 75(!) combined! So many options to make your farmhouse stand out from the crowd! It will be awesome to see what you guys come up with!

When you unlock the builder Maggie, you will also get the Renovation Catalogs!

One of the catalogs is the Style Book and the other is the Collection Book. Let me explain them a bit:

Style Book: You will see some suggestions of different styles. Complete the suggested styles (roof, walls and porch) and get rewards!
    Collection Book: This book will keep track of every single part you have ever customized. Let it be the roof, the walls the porch etc.

Share your comments below!

Cheers,

Nick
    Love it 👍

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #112
    The update is now rolling out world-wide: https://supr.cl/2H0Jv16

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Fresh Spawn
    This is a bit contradicting it said free and i clicked and lost my diamonds!! Rip off!!

Centennial Club
    I do like all these new updates, it's great to keep things fresh.
    As always, though, it's a bit glitchy.
    After the update, my game freezes for a split second from time to time, usually when I'm gathering up the crops.
    No big deal right now and I'm sure it will work itself out.

However, I do have one gripe about Maggie.
    She has a timer showing just 1hr to sort out what I want to build and change, etc. before she disappears for the rest of the week.
    I only went for the free stuff and a couple costing vouchers, I didn't spend diamonds.
    Wasn't completely happy with what I ended up with but did it to fill the style book more than anything else.

But here's my issue. With just that 1hr, I'm sure there are plenty of people who rushed to buy things and spent diamonds doing so....only to find out that after the 1hr expired, Maggie was still available for another 2 days and 9 hours.
    It is probably just a one-off and I don't expect her to be available for that long after this initial week but it would have been nice for us to have been informed that this was going to happen and then people could have taken their time in choosing what they wanted to renovate and how, instead of spending diamonds to refresh (restock) options in a rush to find something they really liked.

As great as it is to have all these new features for a game that has been running for close to 6 years, this seemingly minor thing just adds fuel to the fire for those who think that SC will do just about anything to get people to spend diamonds.
    Farm current level: 125. Achievements: 143/144
    Tag: #8V9URGQJR
    Been playing since 25th November 2016

I have the split second game freeze as well. A "hiccup" so-to-speak. Very annoying.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean73 View Post
    I do like all these new updates, it's great to keep things fresh.
    As always, though, it's a bit glitchy.
    After the update, my game freezes for a split second from time to time, usually when I'm gathering up the crops.
    No big deal right now and I'm sure it will work itself out.

However, I do have one gripe about Maggie.
    She has a timer showing just 1hr to sort out what I want to build and change, etc. before she disappears for the rest of the week.
    I only went for the free stuff and a couple costing vouchers, I didn't spend diamonds.
    Wasn't completely happy with what I ended up with but did it to fill the style book more than anything else.

But here's my issue. With just that 1hr, I'm sure there are plenty of people who rushed to buy things and spent diamonds doing so....only to find out that after the 1hr expired, Maggie was still available for another 2 days and 9 hours.
    It is probably just a one-off and I don't expect her to be available for that long after this initial week but it would have been nice for us to have been informed that this was going to happen and then people could have taken their time in choosing what they wanted to renovate and how, instead of spending diamonds to refresh (restock) options in a rush to find something they really liked.

As great as it is to have all these new features for a game that has been running for close to 6 years, this seemingly minor thing just adds fuel to the fire for those who think that SC will do just about anything to get people to spend diamonds.
    I must agree!
    (and I love HD and trust SC!)

and

To pay for design choices is like entry charge for a shop.

Hi Everyone and Supercell support team.
    How i can back my original black house roof???