Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Powerpotion should be banned from the war.

Powerpotion should be banned from the war.

We lost our current war with only 1 star difference. The roster of our clan was equal to that of our opponent. However, they had one additional engineered th11. This player 3-starred two of our th10s by using the powerpotion.

The use of the powerpotion in clanwar should not be possible. The matchmaking is based upon our and our opponents defence and offence. So being able to use the powerpotion, such as in this case, gives us a big disadvantage and is totally unfair.

When will this be addressed by SuperCell? We feel we have been totally screwed by SuperCell and such issues certainly are not motivating for our war experience.

Best regards,
    Ronald

50CemtFreddy
    I agree .

I clicked because I read: "Powerpoint should be banned from wars" and I was like: no way.
    Then realized it was power potion a millisecond after clicking.

It's good as it is.. if it isn't allowed in war what would be it's purpose other than trying a max level troop in a farm base?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldLamers View Post
    We lost our current war with only 1 star difference. The roster of our clan was equal to that of our opponent. However, they had one additional engineered th11. This player 3-starred two of our th10s by using the powerpotion.

The use of the powerpotion in clanwar should not be possible. The matchmaking is based upon our and our opponents defence and offence. So being able to use the powerpotion, such as in this case, gives us a big disadvantage and is totally unfair.

When will this be addressed by SuperCell? We feel we have been totally screwed by SuperCell and such issues certainly are not motivating for our war experience.

Best regards,
    Ronald
    There will be a war at some point where a power potion could help you win. I like having them available for my members that have just upgraded their th

I agree. The power potion opens up a whole new level of matchmaking and engineering issues for clan wars.

Millennial Club RhaegarTargaryen's Avatar
    The potion is really nice for people that just upgraded their TH and lab, but can't drop down in war for whatever reason. There are benefits to having it in war - it's not all engineers using them.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Same thing happen to me . Top th11 used power potion and made the war into a draw . Itís already frustrating why make it worse:

This thread again? If you don't have skill, the potion can't give you that. Nor are they given away often enough for a clan to use them constantly. You speak of facing a clan with "one additional engineered th11". Is your clan using engineered bases? I'm presuming you are since you are not complaining about that aspect of it. It sounds like you just got outfoxed is all. What's that old saying? All's fair in love and war?

Quote Originally Posted by TurmBo View Post
    This thread again? If you don't have skill, the potion can't give you that. Nor are they given away often enough for a clan to use them constantly. You speak of facing a clan with "one additional engineered th11". Is your clan using engineered bases? I'm presuming you are since you are not complaining about that aspect of it. It sounds like you just got outfoxed is all. What's that old saying? All's fair in love and war?
    What if you have some skill after playing for 5 years with your max th11 and you use the power potions with multiple other accounts that intentionally have an upgraded lab but with low level troops to avoid the offensive weight in the match?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    What if you have some skill after playing for 5 years with your max th11 and you use the power potions with multiple other accounts that intentionally have an upgraded lab but with low level troops to avoid the offensive weight in the match?
    As I said, the power potion isn't offered often enough to even make that a viable strategy.