Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Powerpotion should be banned from the war.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry8cooper View Post
    I am not really concerned about clan perks or higher level bases donating to a war with lower level bases - though it might be an unfair advantage. Power potions are in a whole other league.

In my opinion power potion is easy to remove from war - the other stuff can be handled if supercell has a quiet day at the office - and they feel like it - which probably means it will never happen and I won't lose any sleep over that.
    As do I agree. But didn't we also already say it was a separate issue, and nothing on the scale of using PP. Marvin the Mouse upset the flow a little, but so far, it appears to be showing mainly what was forecast at the offset of PP.. It is an engineering tool. Most engi are pro PP, most maxer are anti, with a few in between that like the comfort of an extra level on their troops/spells.
    Realistically, it would appear to be here to stay, like it or not. Only time will tell how popular it will become, as a way of gaining war advantage.

I still find members in my clan that have no clue what the power potion actually does. Once everyone catches on, think we'll start seeing it used alot more. Im waiting for a potion to max out heros for your th level. Or how about one that will max defences and walls for 24 hrs.
    Last edited by Stormy90; April 20th, 2018 at 02:21 AM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy90 View Post
    I still find members in my clan that have no clue what the power potion actually does. Once everyone catches on, think we'll start seeing it used alot more. Im waiting for a potion to max out heros for your th level. Or how about one that will max defences and walls for 24 hrs.
    Haha. Don't put ideas into their heads, even in jest. I feel it is still a little early to start and measure the full impact that PP will have. At the moment, we are only seeing accounts that were converted to take advantage of this useful tool. Those accounts will be heavier than the ones that will appear, as some upgrading will have been done pre potion. But the day will surely come, when the purpose built mini's will roll out. The advantage is potentially big enough to give a whole new dimension to the term engineered (well, maybe not as big as defenceless, in a defence weighted MMA).

EDIT.. Just think, and correct me if I am wrong. Start a mini, only upgrade camps, spell factories, lab, barracks, hall, cc for potion storage.. Keep defence very light, maybe a 1 cannon wonder. Now I need one of the weight wizards to give it a war weight potion value.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; April 20th, 2018 at 01:15 PM.

@jash
    That is right but something might be wrong in the future.I'd say PPE detail for different purpose and target haven't been discussed more yet here. There are several types.

This is real PPE! We run 50v50 with 10 maxed th11. We're using these PPE to protect our BIG th11 attacks (50/50/20), save attacks or do 2star scout (90% 2*, towerhall location is not an issue). How long to create such a mini account ? around 140 days without any gemming or books !
    https://imgur.com/a/b2XC1iz

What is this account offense ? all LV1 troops until miner and all LV1 spells but max baarch and Heal.
    Last edited by frainlll; April 21st, 2018 at 08:32 AM.