Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When will SC Implement build X before upgrading th X?

When will SC Implement build X before upgrading th X?

Grrr. It's been so long, make it real please to fully stop making loopsided bases.

Banned
    I don't agree with this.
    People have the right to play the way they want, you cant force them to make x buildings to proceed. Lopsided bases are a problem in war, So SC should implement something to change that, but forcing the player to make X buildings to proceed isn't fair.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Makemewise View Post
    Grrr. It's been so long, make it real please to fully stop making loopsided bases.
    I think they should do this immediately, as long as they grandfather all current bases. 100% support

Quote Originally Posted by SmartReborn View Post
    I don't agree with this.
    People have the right to play the way they want, you cant force them to make x buildings to proceed. Lopsided bases are a problem in war, So SC should implement something to change that, but forcing the player to make X buildings to proceed isn't fair.
    Making loopsided bases isn't the way Clash of Clan should be played! Having max troops/stronger troops should always be directly proportional to how develop your base is!

No way they implement this. There's some chance of stricter th matching, lab matching, or something else that disadvantages engineering, but they won't kill upgrade freedom in the main game.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Banned
    Making loopsided bases isn't the way Clash of Clan should be played! Having max troops/stronger troops should always be directly proportional to how develop your base is!
    Why do you think that?

Banned
    People can play the way they want. It isn't up to SC or anyone to tell a person to play in this way or that.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartReborn View Post
    People can play the way they want. It isn't up to SC or anyone to tell a person to play in this way or that.
    I disagree. It is entirely up to Supercell how you play this game, they make the rules. They’ve stated they want to lessen the advantage engineering carries but do not want to restrict build types. That much is clear. If they were to come right out and say we want all defense placed, guess what, you’d have to build them. So yeah, it is up to Supercell how we play this game.
    Last edited by xXXCHRISXXx; April 12th, 2018 at 04:35 PM.

Banned
    Lobsided bases should be awarded a disadvantage..not an advantage in clan wars

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXXCHRISXXx View Post
    I disagree. It is entirely up to Supercell how you play this game, they make the rules. They’ve stated they want to lessen the advanagtge engineering carries but do not want to restrict build types. That much is clear. If they were to come right out and say we want all defense placed, guess what, you’d have to build them. So yeah, it is up to Supercell how we play this game.
    It is NOT entirely up to SC on how one plays the game. They make some rules (ToS) but that doesn't affect the gameplay at all. People are entitled to the way they want to play. If we consider your point, SC can also make players pay gems to play a game but that would probably result in the game's end

tldr- SC does have some control but they can't control the way people play. Can you give me any incidence on when SC tried to do that?