Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When will SC Implement build X before upgrading th X?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerscouse View Post
    Lobsided bases should be awarded a disadvantage..not an advantage in clan wars
    That's the point. Lopsided bases get affected in wars. So why not change the war MM? It's not a problem of how people play, Its the war matchmaking.

Banned
    I couldnt care how people play...i do however care how mma categorizes these inside clanwars.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerscouse View Post
    I couldnt care how people play...i do however care how mma categorizes these inside clanwars.
    I think the point is clear then. I do understand that lopsided bases are very annoying in wars, But forcing people to play in a specific way isn't fair either. Hope SC does something about it. Anyways, Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SmartReborn View Post
    It is NOT entirely up to SC on how one plays the game. They make some rules (ToS) but that doesn't affect the gameplay at all. People are entitled to the way they want to play. If we consider your point, SC can also make players pay gems to play a game but that would probably result in the game's end

tldr- SC does have some control but they can't control the way people play. Can you give me any incidence on when SC tried to do that?
    I think youíre confusing build type with play. Youíre correct, they do not control build types and have stated they enjoy allowing us that freedom. However, itís their game, so if or when they say we have to ďplay by their rulesĒ, then yes we have to abide by their rules.

Townhall sniping... that changed the way I and many others played. Who made the decision to do that? Supercell or the players? They control the way we play but like to take a hands off approach when possible. Engineering/base building is a perfect example of their hands off approach, imo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXXCHRISXXx View Post
    I think you’re confusing build type with play. You’re correct, they do not control build types and have stated they enjoy allowing us that freedom. However, it’s their game, so if or when they say we have to “play by their rules”, then yes we have to abide by their rules.

Townhall sniping... that changed the way I and many others played. Who made the decision to do that? Supercell or the players? They control the way we play but like to take a hands off approach when possible. Engineering/base building is a perfect example of their hands off approach, imo.
    They never forced anyone not to do TH sniping, they just made it a disadvantage. If people want to put their TH outside, they are free to do it. SC never bans or takes away freedom of play styles. They might make changes but as I said, people are free to play how they want.

Eg: Rushers play the way they want, even If they have a disadvantage.

I’d like to see that done for th12, but I doubt it will happen.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black (not white) clouds screen; Legends2 5000+ trophies, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 players; let us do more from clouds like watch war, donate, do FCs, base design; create 3rd PvP trophy ladder or add PvP above 6000 in legends.

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    No way they implement this. There's some chance of stricter th matching, lab matching, or something else that disadvantages engineering, but they won't kill upgrade freedom in the main game.
    They can leave base development as is, just add a flag to the base that does not conform to this to be not included in war, like a war timer, can show black in the clan list .
    Level: 244 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    They can leave base development as is, just add a flag to the base that does not conform to this to be not included in war, like a war timer, can show black in the clan list .
    I don't doubt that they can, I'm explaining why they won't. Other options are possible, from weight revamps to closer TH matching.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartReborn View Post
    They never forced anyone not to do TH sniping, they just made it a disadvantage. If people want to put their TH outside, they are free to do it. SC never bans or takes away freedom of play styles. They might make changes but as I said, people are free to play how they want.

Eg: Rushers play the way they want, even If they have a disadvantage.
    But realistically, taking away the shield was, indeed, putting an end to TH sniping. It didn't just put it at a disadvantage, it completely negated the reason for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    They could, and that would make a lot of people happy. But by making the build type ineligible for war, that would not be just putting it at a disadvantage, it would be an outright ban. That would go against their usual stance, even though they have conceded engineering advantage needs addressing. I doubt they would risk such a hard line approach

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    But realistically, taking away the shield was, indeed, putting an end to TH sniping. It didn't just put it at a disadvantage, it completely negated the reason for doing it.
    Exactly. I didnít want to go that route with him/her though because they already seemed defensive.