Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Base mismatch (war compared to normal base)

Quote Originally Posted by KillenTime View Post
    I think your war map location should reflect your total war weight. All the grand wardens rated below TH10 bases is what makes people so angry about war matchups. Especially now that you can use heal spells on infernos. There is no reason a base with maxed heroes including the warden should be on a map at 11 and a TH10 with heroes in the low 20's be ranked 5 on the map. It just makes people not want to play the game. If the offense capabilities of the heroes is truly in the war ranking system then rank the base where it belongs in order.
    Maybe. I'm sure they do it that way to represent which bases should be the toughest to take down. Offensive weight should be considered in which clans should match; but it has nothing to do with which defensive base is the strongest. And that's what it's telling you: stronger attackers should attack the stronger bases.

It's not like good war clans have everyone hit their mirrors.
    Last edited by ubba13; April 12th, 2018 at 07:24 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    I fully understand war strategy and how bad mirror attacking is. However, I've been in clans where a TH10 ranked 5th with less offensive power than the 8 or 10 bases below him. Then during the war one of the engineered TH11's ranked 12 or lower says how their 5 needs to carry his weight better. "come on man - you gotta be able to take out the 10 if you are ranked 5". If the bases were ranked in order of total weight you could really see what's happening with the war weight in your clan. I've been playing since the beginning, before the heroes and all, but haven't been on the forum until lately. I guess I'm just surprised to learn the rankings aren't total weight - I feel deceived.

I fully understand war strategy and how bad mirror attacking is. However, I've been in clans where a TH10 ranked 5th with less offensive power than the 8 or 10 bases below him. Then during the war one of the engineered TH11's ranked 12 or lower says how their 5 needs to carry his weight better. "come on man - you gotta be able to take out the 10 if you are ranked 5". If the bases were ranked in order of total weight you could really see what's happening with the war weight in your clan. I've been playing since the beginning, before the heroes and all, but haven't been on the forum until lately. I guess I'm just surprised to learn the rankings aren't total weight - I feel deceived.
    This is common, and I think one of the big draws to running a lopsided account. Hit your mirror with ease, but the negative consequences to your clan appear somewhere else on the roster. I don't think a different sort method works well in practice though.
    We're all so used to 'reading' the map as toughest to weakest, scrambling that would be very confusing on war day. We'd go from a flawed indication of who you should attack, to no indication at all.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Good point here. Makes the blood warm reading about a low lier is baiting his team mates lol. The guy will give engineers a bad name. I guess it would take some of the stigma away from them, if the "actual" weight was used. Only drawback is that it wouldn't take long before the full weights they use were published. That would be optimisers heaven.
    They could even flip the map, and make positioning according to offensive weight. I do, however, like the defensive method they use now. for 1, its what I am used to, and 2, it allows us to easily see how tough the base is, weight wise, when working the war map.

Maybe SC should have a toggle button to sort our bases and opponent bases on offense or def in the war map, then this kind of complain thread can be reduced significantly
    Last edited by samratulangi; April 13th, 2018 at 03:25 AM.

Mostly complains about match up was caused by war map ranked.
    We hope it could have an option by defense or by offense on the map.
    >80% players don't know the offense was already become big deal on matchmaking.

New Bloke/Chick
    I would rather see an option by total war weight. That way you can see what your position in your clan "based on total war weight" drew on the other side. You could easily see why perceived mismatches are happening. Then you can either reorganize your clan accordingly or coach mates on specific changes needed to remain a part of wars. It would also be intuitive to see if and why you are top heavy. I think this is how most casual players, even the very serious casual players that don't have time to look at the forum, view the rankings today. It would be good to understand what engineered bases are truly costing you in total war weight. In the current format they always come out smelling like a rose because they get 6 stars in wars hitting their perceived equal and even moving up. Great idea on the toggle switch to see different rankings.

I would rather see an option by total war weight. That way you can see what your position in your clan "based on total war weight" drew on the other side. You could easily see why perceived mismatches are happening. Then you can either reorganize your clan accordingly or coach mates on specific changes needed to remain a part of wars. It would also be intuitive to see if and why you are top heavy. I think this is how most casual players, even the very serious casual players that don't have time to look at the forum, view the rankings today. It would be good to understand what engineered bases are truly costing you in total war weight. In the current format they always come out smelling like a rose because they get 6 stars in wars hitting their perceived equal and even moving up. Great idea on the toggle switch to see different rankings.
    I also would like to see total and/or a switch to go back and forth between offense and defense. I would use it on my mini accounts to help me properly upgrade offense just like defense to do what is best according to the matchmaker. I doubt SC wants me doing that, but I would. I also think SC wants the defensive map order to be used for the more casual players to sort of decide where they should attack, not as a mirror, but easiest bases to 3 star are at the bottom and they get harder as you go up. That isn't always the case, but it is usually pretty close.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black (not white) clouds screen; Legends2 5000+ trophies, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 players; let us do more from clouds like watch war, donate, do FCs, base design; create 3rd PvP trophy ladder or add PvP above 6000 in legends.

Fresh Spawn

Red face Troops

Darian is any information about new troops with townhall 12

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rpg777 View Post
    Darian is any information about new troops with townhall 12
    This isn't relevant to this thread.