Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Base mismatch (war compared to normal base)

Ok I give up, nobody can hear what I'm saying so what's the point

Quote Originally Posted by Bamb0ozle View Post
    lol at Bamboozle remark

That can't be the case mate, he's 24 on the map, if his real base added the correct weight he would be more like 15, something just isn't right with this dude
    I'm not sure about that without seeing the bases. I can say that the war map only reflects defensive weight. It has nothing to do with the weight used for matching. As tomville explained to you, placing a defensive structure on your main base but not on your war base does not help you with matching at all. It only hurts his clan because the opponent his clan gets in war included that weight in matching.

It's also possible that everyone knows what you're saying and is trying to explain how you misunderstood. That's not a dig, the rules for matching aren't clear, and your mistake is understandable. But seriously, there is no advantage in what that guy is doing.

Banned
    Youíre not hearing what others are telling you. If the defenses are on his home
    Village, their weight counted in the war matching. Heís not cheating. Heís not gaining any sort of advantage. Heís actually hurting himself by not placing those defenses on his base.
    Just because we arenít telling you what you want to hear doesnít mean we arenít understanding you
    Last edited by Activeleader; April 12th, 2018 at 10:41 AM.

They do count. I tested it just to make sure. Added defenses but didn't put them on the map. They counted.

Quote Originally Posted by Activeleader View Post
    Your images arenít showing

But, as I understand the matching, if the eagle and other defenses are on his home village, they ďcountĒ in terms of weight when matching for war, even if they arenít placed on his war base.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    They do count. I tested it just to make sure. Added defenses but didn't put them on the map. They counted.
    Your position on the map went up? No other variables were changed (ie:the same people are in the war you just matched as in the previous war)?

War mismatch is just coming around always though even your clan is balance not engineered.

Doing base engineering should be discourage by SC make them suffer more to not do it again so that we can see a war of fully develop bases not with an offense of an 11 mirrored with th6-5 hitting above! Making it like having more fire power and more chance to triple the opponent bases.

If you have been playing this game for not so long,that another issue or If you dont visit forum you cant be able to understand that engineered base is an issue that Supercell couldnt solved till now.As other explained in simple language you should try to understand what are they saying.
    May be you can post your clan tag here,there are many people who have been playing this game for so long,they can check it out whats the wrong-is it the roaster of your clan or any base.
    And please Dont give up.you all are precious to this forum.keep posting your constructive opinion.
    Last edited by Drkhossain; April 12th, 2018 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Activeleader View Post
    Your position on the map went up? No other variables were changed (ie:the same people are in the war you just matched as in the previous war)?
    I can vouch for this. I'm in an FWA clan, which is opposite of traditional war. You actually want to have the highest war weight possible, because the higher you are on the map the better targets you get, which means more loot.

We had a guy who had mistakenly forgotten to add a couple of high-level defenses to his war base. One max archer tower and one max bomb tower. He eventually added them and it made no difference in his weight at all. I know because I check all 50 weights at least once a week.

I think your war map location should reflect your total war weight. All the grand wardens rated below TH10 bases is what makes people so angry about war matchups. Especially now that you can use heal spells on infernos. There is no reason a base with maxed heroes including the warden should be on a map at 11 and a TH10 with heroes in the low 20's be ranked 5 on the map. It just makes people not want to play the game. If the offense capabilities of the heroes is truly in the war ranking system then rank the base where it belongs in order.
    Last edited by KillenTime; April 12th, 2018 at 07:02 PM.