Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is more frustrating in war ... power potion or engineered

What is more frustrating in war ... power potion or engineered

After 3 month we started wars again as 4time rewards are there. Won continous 2 but present is just irritating. There 2 base are engineered with low troop level. But this power potion 👹👹👹👹👹.Totally unjustice. Spoilling the fun and game spirit.

Power potion is a potential huge problem to war mm, once it's easy to imagine a defenseless account with th7 troops and th11 lab.
    On the other hand, I don't see many clans out there using this lopsided lab + power potion strategy. What I've been seen is an isolated lopsided base, here and there, or recently upgraded bases using power potion.
    Fortunately there is an easy fix if power potion ever becomes a problem: just don't alow its use at wars. But based on my experience, I don't see it as a problem. At least not yet.
    Last edited by CHANDRIANO; 1 Week Ago at 01:43 PM.

The most frustrating would be engineers with power potion. We have a war now where they other side has a TH10 with level 1 dark troops. I don't think it even has miners but everything other than dragons are very low. We have only Th8s and 9s. If that 10 has a power potion we probably can't win this war. Without it, we almost surely will win.

Their number 1 has attacked our number 2, so I am hopeful that means that TH10 does not have a power potion. As it is now, it's only a threat to our TH8s but with power potion it can kill anything on the map.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 1 Week Ago at 02:13 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    The most frustrating would be engineers with power potion. We have a war now where they other side has a TH10 with level 1 dark troops. I don't think it even has miners but everything other than dragons are very low. We have only Th8s and 9s. If that 10 has a power potion we probably can't win this war. Without it, we almost surely will win.

Their number 1 has attacked our number 2, so I am hopeful that means that TH10 does not have a power potion. As it is now, it's only a threat to our TH8s but with power potion it can kill anything on the map.
    Agree with Stormheart. Most frustrating would be an account that was intentionally created and engineered to use power potions. But who would do such a thing.

Power potion is not a problem, Engineered/loopsided bases do! Forever killing the fun!

Forum Veteran
    I find neither a problem with war
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

Engineered might be a problem, but with new MM it has reduced a lot. I don't find power potion as a problem at all though.
    "Death is nothing but the next great adventure"

So, "do you wanna have a bad time?"

Quote Originally Posted by SmartReborn View Post
    Engineered might be a problem, but with new MM it has reduced a lot. I don't find power potion as a problem at all though.
    This ^^^^ I guess power potion is a problem for clans without anchors. But in our wars there's about 10 players per clan with max war troops so it's whatever

Modders are a bigger problem dont ya think
    Clash of Clans: TH11 50/50/20 | any other TH I probably have a base

Clash Royale: Probably more posts than wins. Why my posts still count if the forum was deleted?

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post

Let us know the results. Have you lost the war? We had a Damn close war Just ended of this Event. The 3 no. Of player from Opponents used power Potion to pull 2 stars on our Maxed Th9 base (3rd base) To get the lead of 2 stars and win. Otherwise we have won the war by destruction. Overall We lost both of the Wars during this 4x rewards event.
    Last edited by SamirMishra; 1 Week Ago at 05:44 PM.
    INDThallasemics Recruiting || Our Task Force || Our BAND
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can deal long-lasting psychological damage"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler
    And as a side, friends should know your limits. If people ask you for favors because they know you'll say yes, then you're being taken advantage of, and they aren't friends

With an engineered base, when war search is started a bases strength is calculated as it stands, offence power and defence power, combined to give it an overall rating for the matchmaker.

The power potion can change this value to give an advantage to one team over another. That is why, imo, a power potion can skew war results in one direction.
    Level: 240 TH11 |max walls | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1 million | Hero Levels: 120