Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Maintenance in one hour!

Quote Originally Posted by Airdog View Post
    ** FIXED **
    I fixed it by restarting my Android phone and IPad. Both accounts where able to update after the device restarts.
    I have the same bug issue with my iPhone. I tried doing this but it did not work, unfortunately.

Joseph, Level 62

Try uninstall and reinstall the game..cause I managed to fix this problem when I did this

Hey, been happily playing Boombeach for a couple of years. Have created a profile solely to let the developers know that whatever you’ve changed has made the game almost unplayable for me. I now login, I attack and lose an army or most of an army. It takes around 30-50 minutes for new troops to load (currently playing heavies, zookas and medics). That is simply too long, especially when I log back in and it happens again.

My task force has reduced from around 40 members with 20+ active to around 13 members with around 7 active.

Im just about ready to quit the game altogether which is a shame as I really enjoyed it up till now.

At one stage i was on well over 1000 victory points, now I’m fast approaching 900.

i implore you to look at the loading time for troops, the game is dying a slow death for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AnDrEw7240 View Post
    Hey, been happily playing Boombeach for a couple of years. Have created a profile solely to let the developers know that whatever youíve changed has made the game almost unplayable for me. I now login, I attack and lose an army or most of an army. It takes around 30-50 minutes for new troops to load (currently playing heavies, zookas and medics). That is simply too long, especially when I log back in and it happens again.

My task force has reduced from around 40 members with 20+ active to around 13 members with around 7 active.

Im just about ready to quit the game altogether which is a shame as I really enjoyed it up till now.

At one stage i was on well over 1000 victory points, now Iím fast approaching 900.

i implore you to look at the loading time for troops, the game is dying a slow death for me.
    That's what Endless Reserves is for.

Also why weren't you getting so many losses before? Were you relying on Bullit? As far as I remember, that's the only offensive nerf.
    Last edited by meowfestio; April 25th, 2018 at 09:49 PM.
    XP 61 HQ 22 VP 511 TD 32 TH 30 13 13 GBE 40 17 17 RR 43 BH 31 DBD 35

I'm using invisible mode because I'm probably AFK

Will this problem with Endless Reserves. th
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew[Supercell] View Post
    There will be a maintenance in one hour for routine server fixes.

While this upcoming maintenance will not address the current issues some players may have been experiencing, we have an update coming early next week that will resolve them. Thank you for your patience, Commanders!