Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: End of iOS7.x & Facebook Support!

Fresh Spawn

Bou

Nick de ce nu răspunzi?

Quote Originally Posted by What3ver76 View Post
    I'm using android 7.0 but I can't connect/login to my account with facebook any reason why or how long this will be down for before I can gain access? also my daughter plays this via facebook she can get access to her farm but can't connect and she only uses facebook as I don't want her to have a Google account yet due to her age, she is really upset that she can't play it at the moment

I have the dame problema i have an android phone but i can't login with Facebook

What about andriod users and the facebook connecting problem isn't that going to be fixed soon ?

Centennial Club
    My devices are higher than iOS8 and I cant get to HD since the Update today. Any clues?

Quote Originally Posted by JustusSprings View Post
    My devices are higher than iOS8 and I cant get to HD since the Update today. Any clues?

Try the App store directly -- under the Update option you should find Hay Day.

Kindle fire not connecting

I can connect with my android phone but not with my kindle fire...grrr. Any ideas????

Facebook bağlantısı kaldırılıyor mu

Merhaba. Supercelle Hay day'dan Facebook bağlantısını kaldırıyor diye söylentiler var bu doğru mu acaba detaylı bir bilgi alabilirmiyim