Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Will the clan castle storage be enough to collect the 4* war bonus event's loot??

Trainee

Will the clan castle storage be enough to collect the 4* war bonus event's loot??

Hi everyone,There is a 4*war bonus event announced by Supercell in the event section in the Clash of clans app.The clan castle storage will not be enough to accumulate that much of resources,so I have a doubt that the loot won from the 4*event will go out of storage limits of clan castle?? Please clarify. Thank you 😊.
    Last edited by VGP; April 3rd, 2018 at 04:10 PM.

Youíll probably be able to,

With the new CC rune! Increase CC capacity by 50% for an hour!

Wow! Only 100 gems!

______

In all seriousness itíll probably overflow or be lost. Probably the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by VGP View Post
    Hi everyone,There is a 4*war bonus event announced by Supercell in the event section in the Clash of clans app.The clan castle storage will not be enough to accumulate that much of resources,so I have a doubt that the loot won from the 4*event will go out of storage limits of clan castle?? Please clarify. Thank you .
    Looking at the image in game, it appears the "art of war" will be a 4x clan XP event - not a loot bonus. Look closely at the image.
    (Although a 4x war loot would be better)

i dont think that this will happen. i think the winbonus will be doubled. but after lv 10 there is no more advantage to clanlevel.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; April 3rd, 2018 at 04:26 PM.

Likely double the win loot bonus and 4 times the clan xp

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer339 View Post
    Looking at the image in game, it appears the "art of war" will be a 4x clan XP event - not a loot bonus. Look closely at the image.
    (Although a 4x war loot would be better)
    You won't be able to hold 4x war loot.

Forum Elder
    There's no way the event is 4x loot.

Fresh Spawn

4X War Loot Bonus

Quote Originally Posted by VGP View Post
    Hi everyone,There is a 4*war bonus event announced by Supercell in the event section in the Clash of clans app.The clan castle storage will not be enough to accumulate that much of resources,so I have a doubt that the loot won from the 4*event will go out of storage limits of clan castle?? Please clarify. Thank you 😊.
    Just completed war in which my wining war bonus showed 29,400 dark elixer among gold and normal elixer. I cleared my CC before the war was complete. My CC was full and received the allowed 15,000 dark elixer. Where did the other 14,900 dark elixer go? If Supercell is to have a 4X bonus than they need to make previsions to accept the additional loot.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyMM View Post
    Just completed war in which my wining war bonus showed 29,400 dark elixer among gold and normal elixer. I cleared my CC before the war was complete. My CC was full and received the allowed 15,000 dark elixer. Where did the other 14,900 dark elixer go? If Supercell is to have a 4X bonus than they need to make previsions to accept the additional loot.
    Check out this thread

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ury-discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

clanwar aniversary is over⚡