Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 491

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Will the clan castle storage be enough to collect the 4* war bonus event's loot??

  1. #1
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    19

    Will the clan castle storage be enough to collect the 4* war bonus event's loot??

    Hi everyone,There is a 4*war bonus event announced by Supercell in the event section in the Clash of clans app.The clan castle storage will not be enough to accumulate that much of resources,so I have a doubt that the loot won from the 4*event will go out of storage limits of clan castle?? Please clarify. Thank you 😊.
    Last edited by VGP; April 3rd, 2018 at 04:10 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum Superstar twinblade123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,140
    Youíll probably be able to,

    With the new CC rune! Increase CC capacity by 50% for an hour!

    Wow! Only 100 gems!

    ______

    In all seriousness itíll probably overflow or be lost. Probably the latter.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by VGP View Post
    Hi everyone,There is a 4*war bonus event announced by Supercell in the event section in the Clash of clans app.The clan castle storage will not be enough to accumulate that much of resources,so I have a doubt that the loot won from the 4*event will go out of storage limits of clan castle?? Please clarify. Thank you .
    Looking at the image in game, it appears the "art of war" will be a 4x clan XP event - not a loot bonus. Look closely at the image.
    (Although a 4x war loot would be better)

  4. #4
    Forum Legend wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    8,826
    i dont think that this will happen. i think the winbonus will be doubled. but after lv 10 there is no more advantage to clanlevel.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; April 3rd, 2018 at 04:26 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member m5anto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    423
    Likely double the win loot bonus and 4 times the clan xp

  6. #6
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Place where you don't live in!
    Posts
    1,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer339 View Post
    Looking at the image in game, it appears the "art of war" will be a 4x clan XP event - not a loot bonus. Look closely at the image.
    (Although a 4x war loot would be better)
    You won't be able to hold 4x war loot.

  7. #7
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,350
    There's no way the event is 4x loot.

  8. #8
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1

    4X War Loot Bonus

    Quote Originally Posted by VGP View Post
    Hi everyone,There is a 4*war bonus event announced by Supercell in the event section in the Clash of clans app.The clan castle storage will not be enough to accumulate that much of resources,so I have a doubt that the loot won from the 4*event will go out of storage limits of clan castle?? Please clarify. Thank you 😊.
    Just completed war in which my wining war bonus showed 29,400 dark elixer among gold and normal elixer. I cleared my CC before the war was complete. My CC was full and received the allowed 15,000 dark elixer. Where did the other 14,900 dark elixer go? If Supercell is to have a 4X bonus than they need to make previsions to accept the additional loot.

  9. #9
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,655
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyMM View Post
    Just completed war in which my wining war bonus showed 29,400 dark elixer among gold and normal elixer. I cleared my CC before the war was complete. My CC was full and received the allowed 15,000 dark elixer. Where did the other 14,900 dark elixer go? If Supercell is to have a 4X bonus than they need to make previsions to accept the additional loot.
    Check out this thread

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ury-discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

  10. #10
    Forum Legend wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    8,826
    clanwar aniversary is over⚡

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •