Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 5x loot - wait... my CC doesn’t hold that much

5x loot - wait... my CC doesn’t hold that much

Did anyone actually get 5x useable loot? I won 34k dark, I received 21k dark, I got raided and lost some CC loot. So I got 20k dark. Why Supercell why?????? So I lost at least 10k dark elixir. What was the point please someone tell me????????

Quote Originally Posted by Emuu View Post
    Did anyone actually get 5x useable loot? I won 34k dark, I received 21k dark, I got raided and lost some CC loot. So I got 20k dark. Why Supercell why?????? So I lost at least 10k dark elixir. What was the point please someone tell me????????
    Yes, millions received 5 x loot, mostly those who lost the war. Winners got their treasury filled.

You didn't lose anything, you just didn't get as much free extra loot as you would have if the event was designed to overflow your treasury, which it never is.

The point is it was the 5th anniversary so it was 5 x. Last year was 4 x. Next year will probably be 6 x.
    Last edited by 2222; April 13th, 2019 at 01:43 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Emuu View Post
    Yes I did, in the couple of wars we lost.

There was a huge thread around for days discussing this point and the event is over now (although some wars are still finishing up). Either way use the established thread on the subject,

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG