Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clash of Clans Not Loading

Fresh Spawn

Clash of Clans Not Loading

My Clash of Clans application is not loading. When I open up the game, only a black screen appears, and the game does not ever load. I have uninstalled♥ the game multiple times, reinstalling it, and that has not worked. I have cleared the temporary data on my phone from the app, and Clash of Clans keeps refusing to load. I have also tried to fix the problem via shutting down and powering up my phone. None of these have worked. Is there anything on either of our ends that could be completed in order to run the game? Thank you!♥(p.s. My game isn't running on either data or wifi)

Fresh Spawn

SOLVED Hangup on Game Start

Game will only stay once after phone reboot. After, game hangs on blank screen prior to SuperCell logo. Only fix is to restart the phone. Issue started after last content download.
    Last edited by Alkene; April 2nd, 2018 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Problem solved

Forum Champion
    Do you have a good internet or WiFi connection? Just because a device shows a good connection (full bars/dots) doesn’t always mean the connection is stable as local servers can become overburdened at peak use times. Does your device have plenty of memory space? You can try clearing game cache in settings or uninstalling then reinstalling the game.

Fresh Spawn
    I didn't have this problem before and nothing had changed since (Wi-Fi or memory). I'm trying to log in on cell service as well. Both methods are being tried at multiple points in the day.

I have the exact same problem. Game was running perfectly fine on my Android 7.0 device (Samsung S7 Active)....until the latest update. Now, Clash of Clans (and Boom Beach) fail to load. Just the blank black screen. I've done the exact same things as Xeuyo. Nothing seems to help. I've given feedback and reported the problem via the Google Play Store. Essentially, I cannot participate in Clan Wars nor Clan Games because if I do ***randomly*** get the game to load - it is a sure bet that I won't be able to log back in the next time I try to play the game - often minutes later....then hours later...and even later still....Please try to fix this with a patch. I've been playing for years and I have several accounts.

This issue does NOT happen on my iPhone SE.

some people said turn off battery saver would help.

Hello and welcome to the forums. It’s unfortunate to hear about your issue and the frustration it’s causing you. I have periodically experienced this issue myself a few times (on my tablet and Samsung S8 plus) in the past and this is how I am able to correct it...

1. Go to your settings -> Apps -> Clash of Clans
    2. Force stop the App
    3. Clear App Cache
    4. Delete app data
    5. Shut down your device (shut down, not restart)
    6. Once your device fully shuts down, turn it back on
    7. Launch CoC and enjoy

Best of luck

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 134 | BK 25 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 115 | BK 20 | AQ 24 | GG 608K | EE 589K | HH 1.47M | 89x L10

Fresh Spawn
    Turning off battery saver worked for me. I was having the same problem.

Fresh Spawn
    turning off battery saver fixed this issue.

Same here. Turned off Power Saving Mode and both Clash of Clans and Boom Beach now load almost immediately. Problem resolved (with exception of no longer being able to use Power Saving Mode).