Thread: Good attack strategy no dragons, dark elixir troops and below 200 space.

Good attack strategy no dragons, dark elixir troops and below 200 space.

I'm a new Town Hall 7, just became it last Thursday. I have level 3:
    • Barbarians
    • Archers
    • Giants
    • Goblins
    • Wall Breakers
    • Balloons
    • Wizards
    • Lightning Spell
    • Healing Spell

I have level 1 Healers and Rage Spell.
    I do NOT have dragons, nor dark barracks. I do, however, have a barb king(level 1).
    My spell factory is level 3 and I have 170 housing space for troops. Anyone have good army reccomendations?
    Note: I don't need an army to farm dark elixir for level 2 barb king, just a good army.

Trainee
    Hey! Try to get drags as soon as possible. They are quite useful. With your current levels I would recommend using Barch for looting (85 barbs and 85 archers along with 2x lightning spells to take out a mortar and 1 heal spell).

You can use GiHe for 2-3 star attacks. But it never worked for me. Look it up and try it to see whether it would work for you.

You could use a simple army of 14 giants and 100 archers with heal spells to take out th7s. But no guaranteed 3 stars. Throw in some WB if you want. Use archers or a giant to lure out cc troops and kill them with archers. Then deploy the giants on the side you want. Spread the archers out around the base but more behind the giants. Never deploy arch on the same spot it will get killed with 1 mortar attack. Deploy the king for clean up. When you see the giant's health drop use the heal spells.

Reply or PM me if you want more strategies.
    I recommend you to upgrade your primary troops( giants, arch, barbs) to lvl 4 as soon as possible. Stay in silver league 1 and look for dead bases with full collectors and mines and attack them for loot.

Forum Legend
    BARCH, BARCH and more barch.

if you don’t like BARCH I’d suggest Giant Wizard Healer. You usually need at least 1 heaL spell on your Giants wiz to take out one AD before deploying your healers unless you can start the army away from the air defenses.

GiWi

Army/necessity:- Upgrade your giants and wiz to level four then opt to this army 15-20 giants 15-20 wiz and some archers and wall breakers 3heal spells get highest level giants possible from your clanmates.
    Execution:- Start the attack with giants first let them clear the most part and give them support with wiz this attack is similar to GoWiPe used by TH8/TH9.
    When I was TH7 no base was there which i didnt 3stared.
    NOTE:- THIS IS A FARMING ARMY NOT WAR BE CAUTIOUS MAY RESULT IN KICK OUT FROM THE CLAN😀😟 BE NEAT IN USING SPELLS.

Use balloons/hogs/dragons in war and barchers for farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishalb1 View Post
    Use balloons/hogs/dragons in war and barchers for farming.
    He said no dark elixir . he asked for a raiding party, not a war recommendation.

Good farming army? GiBarch, BARCH! They are easy to use and usually get all the loot. If you want stars, use attacks like Giant Healer or Giant Archer/Wiz. Use heals, and the giants will get the base done in 2 minutes or less.
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Quote Originally Posted by PrithvirajGhorpade8901 View Post
    Army/necessity:- Upgrade your giants and wiz to level four then opt to this army 15-20 giants 15-20 wiz and some archers and wall breakers 3heal spells get highest level giants possible from your clanmates.
    Execution:- Start the attack with giants first let them clear the most part and give them support with wiz this attack is similar to GoWiPe used by TH8/TH9.
    When I was TH7 no base was there which i didnt 3stared.
    NOTE:- THIS IS A FARMING ARMY NOT WAR BE CAUTIOUS MAY RESULT IN KICK OUT FROM THE CLAN😀😟 BE NEAT IN USING SPELLS.
    You said there wasn't a base you didn't 3 star so why farming army and not a pushing/war army ?

Coc ign : star child #y8cjuyp99

Song of the day :
    Age of ignorance, by: our last night