Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [DM-4] The Bad Place - TH11 Trophy Base

Still have yet to be 3’d using this as a th12, only dropped traps, not tesla yet.

Base was designed for having max th11 d.

Heh, I don't usually post in here but felt I actually had something to add here.

I've been using this base for all of this season so far. Currently, I'm an early TH11 with only a couple of cannons upgraded to 14, one tesla maxed and one wiz tower. I have won 62 defences on my journey from masters to champs. So far, most of these have been without defending cc troops. Most people seem to either go for the dark storage, or two elixir storages and the EA/TH.

My experience so far with it has been very positive and I'm sure that as my defences improve, it'll only get better. Thanks to the OP for sharing.

sig by clasher0011

Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Big deal, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1966 View Post
    Heh, I don't usually post in here but felt I actually had something to add here.

I've been using this base for all of this season so far. Currently, I'm an early TH11 with only a couple of cannons upgraded to 14, one tesla maxed and one wiz tower. I have won 62 defences on my journey from masters to champs. So far, most of these have been without defending cc troops. Most people seem to either go for the dark storage, or two elixir storages and the EA/TH.

My experience so far with it has been very positive and I'm sure that as my defences improve, it'll only get better. Thanks to the OP for sharing.
    Glad it's working for you.
    More logs as well below.

Centennial Club
    Just switched over to this base and excited to see how it stands up. Anyone used it for Wars? Just wondering if it's a decent option

Centennial Club
    Does anyone have these made,lazy to make on my own atm and would copy and test them

Have you tested it in war?
    Clash of Clans- IGN- Uberfischer; Trophy Record- 6024; GG- 1.4 Bil; HH-9.1 mil; AQ lvl 60; GW lvl 35
    Clash Royale- Trophy Record- 6020(classic trophy inflation), lvl 13, 19 wins (mad cause bad)
    Boom Beach- RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    Still have yet to be 3’d using this as a th12, only dropped traps, not tesla yet.

Base was designed for having max th11 d.
    Nice base, where did/would you pop the siege workshop?

Edit: never mind, found your base and see it is at 9oc
    Last edited by xenu661; June 30th, 2018 at 11:18 PM.
    xenu661 | OmiSquadGreen & DropYourPockets | Find us on Discord at http://bit.do/dypomi

Quote Originally Posted by xenu661 View Post
    Nice base, where did/would you pop the siege workshop?

Edit: never mind, found your base and see it is at 9oc
    Yep, I think I have an idea for the new tesla for TH12 near the EA to help deal with people trying to snipe that, but I'll have to change the walls a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    Awhile ago I decided to make and log where queen walks started and below is a "heat map" of sorts:

Do with this information what you will.

Also here is my latest revision/tweaks after all the testing:

Basically removed one notch on NW side to make jump spells less effective and since I don't need DE, decided to move all other storage's to help protect/delay attacks starting at eagle side.
    Base has been holding up very well in Titans, decent mix of successful defenses, 1 and 2 stars, never been 3'd.
    Will update OP with this latest revision.

Hi,

It's awesome. Since long I was searching ideas for my TH11 base, I got it today.