Table of Contents
    -Introduction/Base Name
    -The Base
    -How It Works
    -Pros & Cons
    -Replays
    -Conclusion

I. Introduction/Base Name

Welcome to my fourth design thread and first true fresh from the ground up TH11 design. This design was made after observing some design tricks in war and after the multi/single target changes (buff multi, nerf single mode) to inferno towers. One thing a lot of players need to realize if they haven’t already, the current state of CoC is Offensive >> Defense. There is no one all be all base to stop everything and even good bases fall to an attacker who has a good feel for a layout and how to crack it. Gone are the days of any base defending successfully most of the time or even sometimes. Defenses (attacker losing) happens only from bad players or someone who hit the base exactly as the designer planned. TEMPER your expectations, there are no “anti-2” bases for any good player and rare is any base “anti-3” except a max TH11, but even those can be 3’d. All you can do is make it more difficult and hope a few design functions work as intended.

II. The Base

Scout view of the base, looks sharp almost symetrical but not quite, off balance for reasons I’ll go into below. NOTICE - SEE VERY BOTTOM OF OP FOR LATEST REVISION OR THE NEXT POST!!
    Or just click here

Center of map:

Here’s a good look at the center of the map, the design has gone through several version to what you see above.

CC Radius:

The clan castle isn’t a free pull but is located behind at least one defensive structure. Recommend troop is a lava hound and a loon, next followed by a dragon, baby and a loon. I choose these troops because I am betting on a good attacker hitting me, a lava and loon eats up time on a players attack and almost renders poison worthless. Sure they don’t help vs. 100% air attacks, but if your CC isn’t destroyed and the attacker pockets queen/BK to finish off your TH after the main force is defeated, this is the worse combo to see coming out, hound gets there first queen attacks, loon gets there and starts dropping bombs. In either case if the inferno is still up by the TH the heros aren’t going to get your TH.

Walls Only:

You’ll notice a few double wall barriers, one outside the eagle and another by the outter inferno. This is help manipulate queen walks and wall breaker AI.

Base from attackers Point of View:

Base looks clean, it's symmetrical-ish (all the pro's and con's that come with that) yet off balanced.

Base with Everything:

Upper half since we can’t fit the entire map in a single screen shot:

Lower half

III. How the base works

I’ll start on the EA side… The double walls serve to funnel wall breakers to the little single wall niches, which are trapped by a single bomb and spring trap. The new level of single bombs now kill max wall breakers out right. Depending on where the WB’s are deployed they may hit the first layer of the double wall, which means even more are needed to break into the EA (3 layers total).

The niches, they serve to attact troops, specifically a queen, so that the single inferno can burn her down. The queen can target buildings in the compartment that houses the inferno but can’t reach the inferno without breaking walls or help from a jump spell.

If the attacker wants to try and snipe the EA they won’t be able to with a few loons because it’s covered by double blowers, warden and CC troops. If hogs they also have to contend with BK dishing out some respectable damage. My goal when I designed this base was to cut queen walks short or hamper them as they are the most seen attack and are very powerful in the proper hands.

The “Bad Place” houses your archer queen along with heavy fire and next largest HP sink after the TH, the DE storage. Any player that wants to either kill your queen or get your DE has to be on top of their queen walk game, it will take multiple rage spells and/or some combination of the queen ability or GW ability to keep her upright as she ventures into the bad place. Majority of queen walks die in this compartment, good players will be able to keep their queen up but still be forced to use actives and spells. The SAM’s are placed in there far enough in that scout loons don’t trigger them and they will get a few healers instead.

The air defenses are placed such that a queen can’t reach them unless the walls are breached, if she walks by the AD will target healers. All wizard towers and teslas are out of range of AD to focus down loon attacks. Most air bombs won’t trigger on initial lava popping on outer AD’s, but the two inner ones will sometimes trigger the air bombs by the TH, not many other meaningful spots I could position them to prevent this.

The semi-2 closed compartments that house the AD’s have an opening with a spring trap, this is to force and basically guarantee troops hit it, valks/bowlers/giants/miners almost always hit these two spring traps and help to control the flow of the attack into range of the core defenses.

The core houses many giant bombs to finish off attacks with a solid mix of AoE/single target DPS to end the fight. The inferno can target about 80% of any location of an attacking queen, queens that survive the “Bad Place” can reach the TH (sadly) but are also in range of the inferno for the most part.

Because I have both blowers covering the EA air attacks almost always come from the opposite side giving the EA the entire battle to reign volleys down. They also have no way to hide from the wizard towers. Air attacks or queen walks going at the EA head on suffer by being constantly rebuffed by them.

IV. Pros and Cons
    Pros:

-Works vs. a variety of common attack types
    -Smart players recognize wizard towers are out of range of AD AND notice blowers going opposite direction forcing them to pick their poison
    -Battle tested in high trophy leagues

Cons:
    -Doesn’t reliably protect your resources, they are used as hp sinks to protect defenses
    -Jump spells counter the double wall barriers and niches
    -No base will stop good attackers, offense >> defense REMEMBER THIS. SuperCell has moved the game to reward attackers. One attack will always net you more loot than anything lost on a single defense.
    -While not commonly seen base has a little trouble with mass baby dragon loon attacks, attacker typically gets 2 stars, attack is not seen much because of how elixir heavy it is and with all walls available for upgrade other attacks are often better suited for a farmer.

V. Defense Logs

All logs from low-mid Titans to Legends league, most had troops in CC a few didn’t.
    I’ve been quite happy with the performance, of the logs that are two stars, a majority of the time the attacker is BARELY getting the TH, a hero is on their last breath and just barely able to finish.

VI. Conclusion
    Thank you for reading, given the state of this sub forum this will probably be one of my last full blown base design threads. I’ll answer questions or concerns. I will say I’m not 100% happy with the last 4 regular bomb locations as queens usually trip them, but can’t find a good home for them. I’ve also thought about swapping out a few wizard towers from the “Bad Place” with archer towers to even further focus down heros but wanted to get this done first and maybe follow up with a tweak later.

Final(?) Version:

Here are my first few versions of the base:

Had to ditch these designs because having the TH and DE in the same compartment was dumb, all attacks went there.

Initial tweak to move TH.

Awhile ago I decided to make and log where queen walks started and below is a "heat map" of sorts:

Do with this information what you will.

Also here is my latest revision/tweaks after all the testing:

Basically removed one notch on NW side to make jump spells less effective and since I don't need DE, decided to move all other storage's to help protect/delay attacks starting at eagle side.
    Base has been holding up very well in Titans, decent mix of successful defenses, 1 and 2 stars, never been 3'd.
    Will update OP with this latest revision.

reserved for future use, should be the last one....
    Gah, didn't enter a prefix for the thread and now I can't add it? The pink Town Hall 11 in front of the thread title..

First! Who isn't the OP.

Nice Base!

Clash Royale Stats (Click to see my Profile on StatsRoyale)
    Co-Leader of Unity Prime (Click for Recruitment Thread on Reddit)

Ayy amazing! Finally! ill read over it soon and post my thoughts

PRetty noice base m 8

I always liked your bases, and then I started playing Quake.
    Now I love them <3
    [TH9-F] Inkstar

Sigpic by Aphrodi
    TH9 Lvl 108 | Clanless

List of BD Addicts, In Order
    When I die, I want "Humble" to be written on my grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion328 View Post
    I always liked your bases, and then I started playing Quake.
    Now I love them <3
    Glad you love them! They don't make games quite like Quake these days

You have DM-1/2/3/4 after each of your Bases. What does the DM part even mean or stand for?

Clash Royale Stats (Click to see my Profile on StatsRoyale)
    Co-Leader of Unity Prime (Click for Recruitment Thread on Reddit)