Thread: New builder base hero

New builder base hero

So my idea is that there should be a new hero in the builder base that becomes available at bb lvl 10. This hero would not be like the battle machine where you use it in attacks, but rather you use it in defense. The hero would be some sort of wizard that in a way behaves like the mega tesla, he would shoot a multi strike of lightning and at lvl 5 he would unlock the ability to boost surrounding defenses and gain some of his health back. Since the player would be busy attacking his enemy, the hero would automatically use his ability when he loses enough health, it would recharge after about 14 seconds, and he would automatically use it again if he was down enough health.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkytus View Post
    So my idea is that there should be a new hero in the builder base that becomes available at bb lvl 10. This hero would not be like the battle machine where you use it in attacks, but rather you use it in defense. The hero would be some sort of wizard that in a way behaves like the mega tesla, he would shoot a multi strike of lightning and at lvl 5 he would unlock the ability to boost surrounding defenses and gain some of his health back. Since the player would be busy attacking his enemy, the hero would automatically use his ability when he loses enough health, it would recharge after about 14 seconds, and he would automatically use it again if he was down enough health.
    The barbarian king does need an archer queen after all!
    Leader of Heropikkle, level 6 clan
    #CVQVJYCC

OR, you can choose which hero to take to battle and which Hero will defend... Only problem is whichever hero gets sent to defend might change your strategy, as well as which hero you bring... But it would be nice if SC finds a way to implement. Only thing is, I think the ability should activate once, when the Hero receives fatal damage, instead of every 14 seconds.

Meh, Meh, sounds Ok. But builder base is new so i don't think they will add any new hereoes on it.

Yes, at some point they will release BH 9 and BH 10, but it will take almost 2/3 years later.

For now there is no possibility that they will adding new hero in BH, because they want to focus in MV first and we still have a lot of time to max our BH 8.