Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 159

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Off-Topic

  1. #1
    Forum Superstar Agent Kimbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Located where I am supposed to be located and that is, my location!
    Posts
    3,504

    Lightbulb Off-Topic

    Regarding Off-topic, why not we combine all Off-topics from hayday, BB, COC and make itself as a stand-alone forum and unite all the communities together?

    After all, OT is for chatting nonsense with each other and developing communities.

    @mods There are pros and cons but pros overweight cons in this case and so, this is a good suggestion imo.
    Well. I might visit Forums occasionally.

  2. #2
    Tiler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Mount Celeste
    Posts
    6,589
    That's something I always wondered. I can't think why each game should have its own OT
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

  3. #3
    Senior Member dude2050's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Harishmadhavan View Post
    Regarding Off-topic, why not we combine all Off-topics from hayday, BB, COC and make itself as a stand-alone forum and unite all the communities together?

    After all, OT is for chatting nonsense with each other and developing communities.

    @mods There are pros and cons but pros overweight cons in this case and so, this is a good suggestion imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler View Post
    That's something I always wondered. I can't think why each game should have its own OT
    i completely agree it would help strengthen the community and maybe make ot be overall more usable.

    my forum activity is decreasing because of my lack of interest in the game.
    I don't have any air defence I only have a mega minion

  4. #4
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,749
    The mods posted this question to the forum community already and the majority of responses favored segregated off topic sections
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Bakunin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    You'll Have To Find Another No One....
    Posts
    3,283
    What Phoenix1027 said. The members in the respective game subforums voted to keep their own Off Topic.


  6. #6
    Senior Member dude2050's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakunin View Post
    What Phoenix1027 said. The members in the respective game subforums voted to keep their own Off Topic.
    when was this?

    my forum activity is decreasing because of my lack of interest in the game.
    I don't have any air defence I only have a mega minion

  7. #7
    Hi everyone

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Bakunin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    You'll Have To Find Another No One....
    Posts
    3,283
    Quote Originally Posted by dude2050 View Post
    when was this?
    It was Jan 2017 - here is an example thread though there was one in each OT subforum:

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ined-Off-Topic


  9. #9
    Forum Superstar Agent Kimbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Located where I am supposed to be located and that is, my location!
    Posts
    3,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakunin View Post
    It was Jan 2017 - here is an example thread though there was one in each OT subforum:

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ined-Off-Topic
    aww man! I really think that you guys might want to reconsider this because new people; new opinion. You can't have a survey held in 90s be accurate even until now.
    Well. I might visit Forums occasionally.

  10. #10
    Happygamer204
    Guest

    Lightbulb

    Great Idea!!!!!!
    Last edited by Happygamer204; March 27th, 2018 at 05:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •