Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Off-Topic

Having a common OT for all gaming sub forum could be a massive win win situation for one's who loves getting engaged in Off Topic. The only issue I see in it is that people from each forum may not like to give away there safe havens which they have built to their likeliness.

Also, the crowd likely differs from each other gaming forum.
    Looking 4 a Serious, Adult, Competitive clan? VM/PM me to Apply or Click at USAR

To read how a romantic night turned horrific click on the Doorbell
    SigPic Courtesy: DragonX101

i honestly don't think a vote from a year and a bit ago really is relevent now

my forum activity is decreasing because of my lack of interest in the game.
    I don't have any air defence I only have a mega minion

Hayday and BB OTís ae nearly dead, and most OTers just use the CoC one anyway, so I think we should revote.

The only reason people voted to keep it separate was because CR OT had a lot to do with the game, but ever since Tim took that away there isnít much point in separating.
    add me on Epic @Bossmille3

having advocated for merging A LOT here's my reasoning now I don't support it:

CR OTers have mainly moved on to Community

BB/HD have awfully small communities

What is there left to merge?

If we should had merged then we would had merged, but the polls wasn't in favor.

Why wasn't the polls in favor? Because people from CR/HD/BB didn't want to look at CoC OT and make alot of assumptions about us and decided merging wouldn't be good. it was a biased poll to begin.
    The OT CoC Community (Smirk Nation) sends their regards from Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by dude2050 View Post
    i completely agree it would help strengthen the community and maybe make ot be overall more usable.
    The mods sure do show their want to strengthen the community in a funny way.....

I know BB has a pretty small tight knit community and their voices would be diminished by merging with CoC. Essentially, they, along with HD, would be the white elephants in the room of CoC.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; March 27th, 2018 at 10:44 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I know BB has a pretty small tight knit community and their voices would be diminished by merging with CoC. Essentially, they, along with HD, would be the white elephants in the room of CoC.
    The last two posts on BB OT is 4 weeks old and early Feb respectively... compared to CoC I'm going to say that HD/BB doesn't have a OT community. Or at least it's so small there's no point keeping one section just for a small group that probably uses the entire forum. Hayday itself has posts stretching to last year. This was the argument I made for merging one year ago and now I just don't care anymore what happens.
    Last edited by Bresn; March 27th, 2018 at 11:04 PM.
    The OT CoC Community (Smirk Nation) sends their regards from Discord!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Harishmadhavan View Post
    aww man! I really think that you guys might want to reconsider this because new people; new opinion. You can't have a survey held in 90s be accurate even until now.
    Um, the Mod Squad polled us about combining the OT subforum in January 2017. What do you mean by a "survey held in 90s"?

I think we should allow each OT subforum to grow or stay fallow. Merging them together will drown out the voices of the few forumites contributing to the BB and HD subforums. The preceding opinion may or may not be influenced by the Prime Directive in the Star Trek universe.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm more active in the HD General than CoC General, but more active in CoC OT than HD OT.

I'd like to conclude by quoting Kipling, "East is east, and west is west, and never the twain shall meet."
    Last edited by LynnK2015; March 27th, 2018 at 11:43 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Located where I am supposed to be located and that is, my location!
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Um, the Mod Squad polled us about combining the OT subforum in January 2017. What do you mean by a "survey held in 90s"?

I think we should allow each OT subforum to grow or stay fallow. Merging them together will drown out the voices of the few forumites contributing to the BB and HD subforums. The preceding opinion may or may not be influenced by the Prime Directive in the Star Trek universe.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm more active in the HD General than CoC General, but more active in CoC OT than HD OT.

I'd like to conclude by quoting Kipling, "East is east, and west is west, and never the twain shall meet."
    What do you mean by east and west? If this is not okay for you guys, then there should be a forum talk in each forums (coc, hd, bb).
    Last edited by Agent Kimbal; March 28th, 2018 at 02:50 AM.
    Well. I might visit Forums occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Harishmadhavan View Post
    What do you mean by east and west? If this is not okay for you guys, then there should be a forum talk in each forums (coc, hd, bb).
    Why do you think there should be a separate Forum Talks for each forum?
    Looking 4 a Serious, Adult, Competitive clan? VM/PM me to Apply or Click at USAR

To read how a romantic night turned horrific click on the Doorbell
    SigPic Courtesy: DragonX101