Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CAESARS BOYZ Clans – Recruiting active and loyal members

CAESARS BOYZ Clans – Recruiting active and loyal members

Quick note, if you're going to reply to this thread, wait until the last post is at least a day old. Thank you!

Hello everyone, and thank you for checking out this forum post! CAESARS BOYZ, as well as our other clan, is a US based clan, with the main clan that was formed back in May 2015 by a group of friends wanting to have fun with the game. Many have since left to pursue other interests, but the core leadership has stuck around, and we share a common goal to keep on making our clan much better over time. We’re always looking to have more people, larger wars, and more clan games participation. Your membership will allow for that to happen.

Below are the different clans both related to one another. For more details, click the different colored labels to take you to clashofstats.

Main Clan - LV 14 - Gold I (#YPU22PYG)
    The main clan members are all generally laid back. We all have lives outside the game too, so while we aren’t as active as other clans, we do take pride in what we do. If you don’t see people talking in the chat, or online for that matter, don’t fret. As for war, we start war twice a week on Tuesday and Friday nights, and occasionally Sunday nights, all at around 10:30pm EST, unless a war event goes on, then we do back to back. Our war log isn’t the greatest, but many of our losses were from the first year of the clan’s inception. We’ve been winning more wars ever since. This clan could use more higher TH levels (11s or 12s).

Sister Clan - LV 12 - Crystal II (#QCCYOROR)
    We have a sister clan, also called CAESARS BOYZ, looking for members too, so be sure to give them a look. This clan runs on similar rules to the main clan, with war on a more tentative schedule. It’s a more family friendly clan than the main clan, so do watch your language over there, as bad language is not tolerated. Both clans are looking for TH10+, but TH8s and TH9s will be up for consideration. And yes, both have have Siege Machines, though we always welcome more TH12s to help donate!

Pre-requisites for joining our clans:

• Must be at least TH8, and not rushed. A few things not upgraded won’t penalize you; just don’t have glaring flaws with your base or troop levels.
    • No war timers. You will be rejected if you have one.
    • Do not request troops upon joining. We don't like hoppers.
    • Mention this forum post or the name Dardanius in your join request. Most default requests will be ignored.
    • Trophy Requirements: 1000 for the main clan, 2700 for the Sister Clan

Clan Rules:

• English is a must.
    • Please do your part and donate. We're not strict about ratios, but make sure you’re not leeching off of people. And please, donate the right stuff to people. If you don’t have it, leave the request alone for others to donate.
    • Be respectful of others.
    • Don’t ask for ranks. Elder will be given out to players for good war participation and overall activity in the clan. Co-leader is for those deemed worthy of helping to lead the clan.
    • Do your part in Clan Games. It takes more than 5 people to max out points, and every bit helps. Earn at least 1000 points per clan games. You're encouraged to earn more of course.
    • War is optional, but we encourage that you opt in! If you aren’t in war, just make sure you’re actively donating and participating in clan games when they happen.
    • War Rules
      • Make sure to follow the war protocol, which is sent via clan mail before Battle Day (this tells you what your targets will be). Do not attack your recommended target before reading the clan mails. If no mail is sent, then attack your mirror first.
      • Do both attacks in war. If you opt into war, you’ve committed to both attacks.
      • Failure to do the two rules above may result in suspension from war. I understand missing one attack if you get caught up with something, but make sure it’s reasonable. Forgetting to attack is not an acceptable excuse.
      • New members will be withheld from war until the "New" tag is gone.
      • Leave the war Clan Castles to the higher up.

• Sister only: No foul language
    • Most importantly, have fun!
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; 5 Days Ago at 07:40 PM. Reason: Updated some general info

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold I)

Daily Bump

Daily Bump

Still need new members, especially for larger wars and clan games!

Bump. Join today! The sister clan especially needs more members for war and clan games!

Daily Bump.

Daily Bump

Daily Bump.

Bump.

10 chars
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; April 16th, 2018 at 03:42 PM.

Bumpity Bump!

Daily Bump. Join the sister today!