Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Your Clan's position currently in clan games

My clan has about 36 people in it, were at about 25000, not as active as we have been in the past. We are shooting for 30K
    BACK TO THE GRIND TH12 BAY BAY

My clan done with the 75k pts cg as well as 50k in bg and we are now at 56k with the current cg.
    I really feel exhausted grinding with these non stop cg

Centennial Club
    Mine's at 21k, it's quite the long shot that we'll be making it to 30k.

I can appreciate that the clan games may be too arduous for some but what's the point in not having them? Worst case scenario your clan doesn't get any reward or maybe only the first few tiers and those who do complete them get full rewards.

Clan games are FREE and OPTIONAL; you aren't required to do them but for those that do the rewards are incredibly beneficial. I recently started farming my TH9 again and I through the clan games rewards I have managed to go from 10/10 with L6 walls and TH8 troops to 18/18 with a maxed lab and L9/10 walls.

With the expansion into TH12 the need to shorten the farming period is more apparent then ever, similarly recovering engineered accounts live off of the books, runes, loot and potions that clan games supply.

So while clan games might be an issue for your clan please don't lose sight of the fact that you don't HAVE to do them and for some they are a necessity.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hottie View Post
    I can appreciate that the clan games may be too arduous for some but what's the point in not having them? Worst case scenario your clan doesn't get any reward or maybe only the first few tiers and those who do complete them get full rewards.

Clan games are FREE and OPTIONAL; you aren't required to do them but for those that do the rewards are incredibly beneficial. I recently started farming my TH9 again and I through the clan games rewards I have managed to go from 10/10 with L6 walls and TH8 troops to 18/18 with a maxed lab and L9/10 walls.

With the expansion into TH12 the need to shorten the farming period is more apparent then ever, similarly recovering engineered accounts live off of the books, runes, loot and potions that clan games supply.

So while clan games might be an issue for your clan please don't lose sight of the fact that you don't HAVE to do them and for some they are a necessity.

Thanks!
    This is really the best explanation in here.
    Its an extra game in the game, if people dont like them dont play them.

Banned
    Hopelessly Wandering the Clouds in Search of a Base
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Hottie View Post

You're not wrong. But, a lot of people feel obligated to the clan to participate in them. I.e. there are people in the clan that would like to earn then the rewards and others begrudgingly participate so they aren't considered bad clanmates. Of course, anyone can leave a clan if the clan is highly active and the player feels like CG are a burden vice versa. It's just that it seems to be an unintended side effect that CG are creating some division within clans rather than unifying them toward a common goal. Obviously, that's not true across the board, but for some clans, it is.
    Last edited by xc3ss1v30n3; March 26th, 2018 at 06:46 PM.

My clan is at 44000 right now. We'll make it probably. We're getting better at pacing throughout the game instead of going hard in one day.

Playing for 7 years-No that's not a typo!
    Just shoot me now

Forum Legend
    We are at 21,185; probably not going to make 30,000.

Only had 16 out of 35 even pick up any points these games.

At least we get 1 book.

We finished the 75k one no problem. We were one tier short on the builder base. We are currently sitting at 45k. It's a close call if we make it. Our biggest contributors are already maxed out. I personally maxed out three accounts and am working on a fourth. 46 in the clan.