Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is it a bug???

Fresh Spawn

Is it a bug???

So a couple friends and i do shared upgrades with our barns and silo (we take turns and pass each other our ug items) in the past month or so when we are passing items to each other we have someone named (redacted by forum Moderator) stealing the ug items as we pass them to each other. There is also another one called (redacted by forum Moderator) but we see one more often. None of us have friends or followers with these names so we are stumped as to how these "persons" show up only as we pass ug items. The hame is either rigged or theres a really nasty bug? We are getting quite sick of our upgrade items being lost to these "people". Anyone have ideas or have the same or similar problem?
    Last edited by Cowslips; March 25th, 2018 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Naming and shaming

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanah View Post
    So a couple friends and i do shared upgrades with our barns and silo (we take turns and pass each other our ug items) in the past month or so when we are passing items to each other we have someone named (redacted by forum Moderator) stealing the ug items as we pass them to each other. There is also another one called (redacted by forum Moderator) but we see one more often. None of us have friends or followers with these names so we are stumped as to how these "persons" show up only as we pass ug items. The hame is either rigged or theres a really nasty bug? We are getting quite sick of our upgrade items being lost to these "people". Anyone have ideas or have the same or similar problem?
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I have edited your post, as naming and shaming is not allowed on the forum under any circumstances.

The names you gave will be familiar to Hay Day forum members; they tend to be referred to as "The L bot" and "The M bot". There is another, known as "The P bot".

Supercell is rigorous in its efforts to deal with these bots, and many have been banned.

LynnK2015 very helpfully compiled a detailed post with regard to bots, which you may find helpful. That is here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...bout-the-P-bot

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Cowslips; March 25th, 2018 at 05:35 PM.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Yes they are working on it. Best of luck to them. I was hit by the “M bot” yesterday. It seems to only be going after bems because I had lems and sems that went untouched. But as soon as I put bems in it swooped in immediately.
    Level 144, Town 48, 143/144 achievements, All Land Expanded
    Fishing book: All species caught but missing several trophies
    All machines fully expanded and mastered
    All town shops FINALLY maxed at level 38
    Sanctuary: 6/6 Adults, 6/6 Baby’s

First mrs. P, then miss M, now mr. L.... we're growing a pretty nice rogue family there, aren't we...

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb

High temperature encountered when playing Hay Day using either Android phone or tablet. What is the maximum recommended hours for playing Hay Day continuously? High temperature reduce the lifespan of devices. Other games don't have this high temperature issue. Hope this issue can be improved.

Quote Originally Posted by wll2018 View Post
    High temperature encountered when playing Hay Day using either Android phone or tablet. What is the maximum recommended hours for playing Hay Day continuously? High temperature reduce the lifespan of devices. Other games don't have this high temperature issue. Hope this issue can be improved.
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

i have not heard of this issue, however, you are more likely to get a response by starting a new thread, as this is unrelated to this thread.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; March 27th, 2018 at 07:47 AM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

was not actually aware of these malicious players. simple wheating bots were selling wheat at low cost, but were not affecting our end game play.
    yesterday was hit by "Mr. L", and because had no adv while exchanging between game friends, didn't bother to wait for him to pick, i lost so many nails at minimum cost to mr. L .... we paused the game trade for 12 hours , but so funny that in next trade my friend lost his silo goods to him again.
    in shock, we are. whether to play ahead or not, cant decide. because we were loving sharing is caring game that "mr. L" spoiled

Actually, simple wheating bots were undermining SuperCell's revenues, and when that happens, continents start to shudder. So, yes, wheating bots ARE affecting your (everybody's) gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Actually, simple wheating bots were undermining SuperCell's revenues, and when that happens, continents start to shudder. So, yes, wheating bots ARE affecting your (everybody's) gameplay.
    yes i agree !
    just wondering i am ... they were not stealing and spoiling the trades. but am now afraid to post in trading forum, regarding the trade. what if i keep tools but MR. xyz takes them beforehand. it will spoil my image because the trading partner is few minutes back game friend, and dont know i didnt cheat him/her

The L-bot has infected our neighborhood we can no longer sell each other barn expansion items - despite many messages to hay day it is unfixed. If they can't fix it in RSS we should be allowed to donate these items to eachother.
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 14th, 2018 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Naming and shaming