Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Forum Leaderboards V2!

  1. #51
    :/

    Shouldn't "promoting" a banned individual's actions and not the user themselves, be considered a promotion of toxicity?

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Space, obviously
    Posts
    1,000
    I'm surprised that Darian doesn't have one the top most visited profiles.

  3. #53
    10,000,001
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    :/

    Shouldn't "promoting" a banned individual's actions and not the user themselves, be considered a promotion of toxicity?
    Promoting a number of achievement shouldn’t be stopped just because someone slipped up a few of thousands of posts.

  4. #54
    The Lost Little Growlithe DeltaDroid4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    So much for my happy ending
    Posts
    1,108
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    I'm surprised that Darian doesn't have one the top most visited profiles.
    Unsurprisingly Darian does have the most profile visits at 266k visits, but I've chosen to follow Bmille's previous forum leaderboard rules and not exclude Supercell Staff on that list as their role attracts a high number of profile views, where they'd dominate the most visited profile leaderboards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Shouldn't "promoting" a banned individual's actions and not the user themselves, be considered a promotion of toxicity?
    We already had a long discussion previously about this... For example Cargo's extreme method of attracting profile views or BlindHaze's "quality" posts are notable achievements themselves, but aren't related to the actions that led to their ban.

    On a side note, I'm reminded once again that I have to update this sometime

    You really have too much time on your hands :smirk:
    Checking empty spaces in signatures again, huh? :smirk:
    | Level 12 | PB: 5386 | Donations: 68K | Day Old Haggis | Contest Winner |

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Space, obviously
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDroid4 View Post
    Unsurprisingly Darian does have the most profile visits at 266k visits, but I've chosen to follow Bmille's previous forum leaderboard rules and not exclude Supercell Staff on that list as their role attracts a high number of profile views, where they'd dominate the most visited profile leaderboards.


    We already had a long discussion previously about this... For example Cargo's extreme method of attracting profile views or BlindHaze's "quality" posts are notable achievements themselves, but aren't related to the actions that led to their ban.

    On a side note, I'm reminded once again that I have to update this sometime
    Didn't read the "this doesn't ......" part.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Space, obviously
    Posts
    1,000
    How come "most friends" isn't on this list?

  7. #57
    Millennial Club MommySnooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Posts
    1,254
    You mean it doesn’t *include SC staff, for that reason. (Not doesn’t *exclude them.) Right? Or did I miss something?

    And hi, forum Growlithe!


    Thanks TerM!

    I *still* need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

  8. #58
    The Lost Little Growlithe DeltaDroid4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    So much for my happy ending
    Posts
    1,108
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    How come "most friends" isn't on this list?
    It's a contest of who can spam the most friend requests.

    On that note, I've updated the leaderboards again! We see the rise of several new forumers onto the leaderboards and once again 2222 destroys the competition, leading in the most posts and most reputation category!

    Interestingly the usage of reputation seems to have dropped in general on these forums...

    (And because I'm lazy I'm gonna leave a list here, people to watch out for in the most rep category:
    JohnnyPC, PapaTroll, JusMe, Bigdome757, Superfinch30, TankSinatra, VikingChief)
    Last edited by DeltaDroid4; 1 Week Ago at 10:56 PM.

    You really have too much time on your hands :smirk:
    Checking empty spaces in signatures again, huh? :smirk:
    | Level 12 | PB: 5386 | Donations: 68K | Day Old Haggis | Contest Winner |

  9. #59
    Millennial Club MommySnooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDroid4 View Post
    It's a contest of who can spam the most friend requests.

    On that note, I've updated the leaderboards again! We see the rise of several new forumers onto the leaderboards and once again 2222 destroys the competition, leading in the most posts and most reputation category!

    Interestingly the usage of reputation seems to have dropped in general on these forums...

    (And because I'm lazy I'm gonna leave a list here, people to watch out for in the most rep category:
    JohnnyPC, PapaTroll, JusMe, Bigdome757, TankSinatra, VikingChief)
    Yeah, once upon a time Scavenger had Forum Olympics games and that was one of them. (Whoever could get the most new friend requests.) Some people didn’t mind, but it was kind of annoying, lol.

    Thanks for updating, Delta. ��


    Thanks TerM!

    I *still* need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

  10. #60
    10,000,001
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15,027
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    How come "most friends" isn't on this list?
    I believe it was on the old leaderboards, if I’m not mistake. One guy had like 24,000 and his forum page actually takes a long time to load because of it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •