Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official Forum Leaderboards V2!

The Lost Little Growlithe DeltaDroid4's Avatar
    As the creator of this thread, I hope this post will stop this argument.

I will keep the banned people on the leaderboard.
    This is what the MAJORITY want.

And I feel this post sums up the argument:

Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    I see we are speaking of different communities. I means this forum community, the members in good standing here, where the thread and this discussion is, not the far broader community of all Clash players. I thought that would be clear without saying as the thread list was specifically about forum related achievements, not wider in game achievements or contributions on other related social gaming platforms. A banned forum member is by definition no longer part of the forum community.
    If you are still bothered, go make your own leaderboard.

Have a good day.

You really have too much time on your hands :smirk:
    Checking empty spaces in signatures again, huh? :smirk:
    | Level 12 | PB: 4803 | Donations: 66K | Day Old Haggis | Contest Winner |

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDroid4 View Post
    If you are still bothered, go make your own leaderboard.

Have a good day.
    PREACH DELTA x
    add me on Epic @Bossmille3

I think a forumer (regardless of being banned or not) made his/her impacts on the forum, this means I should be ok with having banned users on achievement list. However, we shouldn't promote banned users, we shouldn't give a banned forumer spotlight, they're banned for a good reason. Promoting banned user (in any shape or form) in my opinion is promoting toxicity and breaking the rules.

So I have mixed feelings, that's why I think we should choose between bad and worse. In my opinion we should remove the banned users for the greater good (we can add a disclaimer saying that this list doesn't include banned forumers).
    Last edited by mmmaka3m; March 25th, 2018 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmaka3m View Post
    I think a forumer (regardless of being banned or not) made his/her impacts on the forum, this means I should be ok with having banned users on achievement list. However, we shouldn't promote banned users, we shouldn't give a banned forumer spotlight, they're banned for a good reason. Promoting banned user (in any shape or form) in my opinion is promoting toxicity and breaking the rules.

So I have mixed feelings, that's why I think we should choose between bad and worse. In my opinion we should remove the banned users for the greater good (we can add a disclaimer saying that this list doesn't include banned forumers).
    Banned forumers are a still a part of this forum. The account exists, therefore they belong.

Delta already said banned members are staying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    I’d remove the banned ones as they are no longer part of the community so it doesn’t seem appropriate (along with all references to second accounts, which are against forum rules).
    I agree that banned people shouldn’t make the list. Well, for the time being I do anyway....

And Affront - Hazey’s gonna get ya....
    Last edited by BlindHaze; March 29th, 2018 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindHaze View Post
    I agree that banned people shouldn’t make the list. Well, for the time being I do anyway....

Welcome back
    "The idea of a video gamer is someone who sits on the sofa all day is an antiquated one - though it's completely ok if that lifestyle makes you happy. It's just my own personal philosophy that there's so much of the world to see and not enough time to see it." - Darian [Supercell]

Quote Originally Posted by BlindHaze View Post

Hahahaa

So great having you back

The Not So Sneaky Ninja N1NJ4W4RR10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmaka3m View Post

Every rose has it's thorns *shrug*
    Click here to see my youtube channel. Make sure to read the description for the info I cant fit here.
    Looking to join a clan where wars dont stop, a clan with some great people
    always around to chat? Check out the Forum Goat Herd, the best place to be!
    Thanks to evertonjeff for the awesome sig pic and avatar!!!

Nice job, Delta
    Last edited by SuperKai; April 3rd, 2018 at 05:11 PM.
    Accounts: (New TH11: 40/44/8) (Mid TH10: 35/35) (TH11: ex-defenceless)

Looking for a good clan with non-stop war? Check out Warrior 888, we are a level 14 English speaking war clan, part of the Strong Rebels push/war family. #Q9VUQ
    Credits for the awesome sig and avatar goes to Planck, check out his shop Here.

Good job dd4!
    Btw, i remember commenting on you leaderboard v1. Its now lost
    Last edited by Ishmaam; April 7th, 2018 at 11:54 AM.