Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Official Forum Leaderboards V2!

DEWALT 20-Volt Max 1/4-in Variable Speed Cordless Impact Driver (1-Battery Included)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I hope Radiating starts posting, I don't think I really want to be at the top of that leaderboard lol.
    Yes you do

Wotanwoton is coming for the top.

(NOT A NECRO NOTHIN EVER HAPPENS IN THE SUBFORUM ANYWAY)
    15k Posts | 8k VMs | 8k OT Posts

31k Total Actions: Forum Record

DEWALT 20-Volt Max 1/4-in Variable Speed Cordless Impact Driver (1-Battery Included)

The Lost Little Growlithe DeltaDroid4's Avatar
    I'm gonna try to start updating this on a regular basis again. It's been a while since I regularly read this forum and the top posters have probably changed somewhat - if anyone could inform me on any forumers I should be watching for that could be on the leaderboards, that would be great!

(I am well aware of 2222's terrifying post count, I'll be updating it soon )
    Last edited by DeltaDroid4; February 22nd, 2020 at 10:16 PM.

You really have too much time on your hands :smirk:
    Checking empty spaces in signatures again, huh? :smirk:
    | Level 12 | PB: 5386 | Donations: 68K | Day Old Haggis | Contest Winner |

You must be well aware of Wotanwaton's terrifying post per day count! I'l eat myself if he doesn't overcome 2222 anytime soon.

The Lost Little Growlithe DeltaDroid4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    You must be well aware of Wotanwaton's terrifying post per day count! I'l eat myself if he doesn't overcome 2222 anytime soon.
    13k already! Wotan jumps by another thousand posts every time I check his profile...

Frostification carried a 25 post per day record for over 6 months straight as well and there's been several other forumers like Bmille with similar post per days at their peak. I'm sure some of us remember that one "fresh spawn" that joined the forums and made 120 posts in their very first day...

If we're on the topic of records, I reckon I may have the highest VM per day count...
    Last edited by DeltaDroid4; February 23rd, 2020 at 08:09 PM.

You really have too much time on your hands :smirk:
    Checking empty spaces in signatures again, huh? :smirk:
    | Level 12 | PB: 5386 | Donations: 68K | Day Old Haggis | Contest Winner |

What the heck; 2 hours of posting is definitely insane.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; February 24th, 2020 at 02:30 PM.

Australian Independence KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDroid4 View Post
    13k already! Wotan jumps by another thousand posts every time I check his profile...

Frostification carried a 25 post per day record for over 6 months straight as well and there's been several other forumers like Bmille with similar post per days at their peak. I'm sure some of us remember that one "fresh spawn" that joined the forums and made 120 posts in their very first day...

If we're on the topic of records, I reckon I may have the highest VM per day count...
    Which fresh spawn?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDroid4 View Post
    I'm gonna try to start updating this on a regular basis again. It's been a while since I regularly read this forum and the top posters have probably changed somewhat - if anyone could inform me on any forumers I should be watching for that could be on the leaderboards, that would be great!

(I am well aware of 2222's terrifying post count, I'll be updating it soon )
    Well there are still only 8 forumers over 12000 posts, with myself and Wotanwaton being the only ones not currently showing in the top 6, though the order has changed a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #48
    I can't search on most visitor messages or profile views, but there are now 22 members with reputation above 350.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)