Page 264 of 299 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2985

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cloud Control - All About Clouds and Our Proposed Solutions

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Leave your guild, hope to get attacked by a former clanmate. That one will get 30% on the base, then stop.
    You return to your account, tell your mate to drop the shield and log off (since you communicate via outsidesources, you can initiate the attack, the very moment he does log off), you revenge and do the same for him.

Tadaaa, 12h shield each, with almost no loss.

Hence bases are available for multiplayer FIRST, then open for revenge 5 minutes LATER.
    And since bases in high leagues will get hit as soon they are available, you can't use revenge anymore (thanks to the abusive behaviour that ruined quite some options already).
    But in order for this abuse to actually be effective you have to be extremely high in trophies (what are the chances you will randomly get attacked by someone from your old clan unless there is very little player pool in certain trophy range.

The revenge option is almost unusable even in gold league now and i can only assume there are tens of thousands of players there at any given moment searching for a base and hundreds of thousands offline bases waiting for them. So something is really awkward with how it "works".
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    But in order for this abuse to actually be effective you have to be extremely high in trophies (what are the chances you will randomly get attacked by someone from your old clan unless there is very little player pool in certain trophy range.

The revenge option is almost unusable even in gold league now and i can only assume there are tens of thousands of players there at any given moment searching for a base and hundreds of thousands offline bases waiting for them. So something is really awkward with how it "works".
    You can argue all the way, but that's how it happened. And thats one of the reasons, if not THE reason, revenge got changed.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; May 19th, 2019 at 10:56 AM.

I hope they increase the trophy gains/losses so that more people could climb higher leagues or drop from the leagues to reduce the clouds. Although, this is just my assumption. Idk, if this can help at all.
    DarkXavier
    Ex-Townhall 7 Champ (When champs was a thing :c)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXavier View Post
    I hope they increase the trophy gains/losses so that more people could climb higher leagues or drop from the leagues to reduce the clouds. Although, this is just my assumption. Idk, if this can help at all.
    nope
    it would just artificially inflate trophies and do nothing to solve the problem

imagine if a country printed more money. you have more at face value yes, but it would be worth less due to inflation, and really doesnt help at all. similar thing here

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    By your logic their is currently no reason to even have revenge available. Which is true as seen by the fact that not a single revenge is available to me again today. So it is currently useless. Open it up, take away or reduce the delay. Again, like the other post this is a simple issue that requires increasing the available bases attack. Does anyone think otherwise?
    Nope, that is not logical at all, let alone by my logic. There is no reason to remove revenge that works fine for millions just because the high trophy players cannot use it. We have learned to ignore it. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest. It isn’t a simple issue. You may wish to read the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    I agree this should not be taken away just because it doesn't work, BUT! it should be useful. just like playing at high trophy lvl should be playable same with revenge, it should simple work somehow.
    Perhaps changing the mechanism should allow some time window for revenge after shield is gone, i don't know, bottom line is: it should work.

BTW, my mini at 1500 trophies can only revenge 1 out of 7 to 10 attackers, so its not only affects legends but need a deep revision across all trophy ranges
    There isn’t any need for revenge at the high trophy level. Just ignore it, it isn’t a big deal at all. It is much more important to prevent collusion than to allow revenge. Revenge means little anyway. Most people don’t care if they got revenged or if some other random person attacked them.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Blue skies and clan game challenges

Been thinking of possible fixes for the clouds, i pretty much land on some sort of pvp for legend players as a fix.

Question is have you adequately thought about the impact blue skies will play with clan games? Like we wouldn't want one hour challenges that are impossible to complete like destry "x" amount of storages or heroes etc.

This is assuming its a pvp type fix, which it could not be, fact remains, challenges are harder for legend players to complete. Should we expect legend only challenges?
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    My sunscreen business is thriving since SC removed the clouds
    #​MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by RagingKoala View Post
    Been thinking of possible fixes for the clouds, i pretty much land on some sort of pvp for legend players as a fix.

Question is have you adequately thought about the impact blue skies will play with clan games? Like we wouldn't want one hour challenges that are impossible to complete like destry "x" amount of storages or heroes etc.

This is assuming its a pvp type fix, which it could not be, fact remains, challenges are harder for legend players to complete. Should we expect legend only challenges?
    We have no idea what the fix is supposed to be yet, but I’m quite certain that SC has thought of pretty much everything in regarding this fix.

Also, there is a thread about this discussion already right here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...osed-Solutions

Some on better at mining the forums than me can probably find it but I'm pretty sure Darian has said it's not PvP.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Troll Food
    pvp has been essentially ruled out because it takes away what the builder base was known for being, which is pvp. I also think that players would not like a pvp in regular multiplayer

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2640
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingKoala View Post

We know it is not a PvP type fix, because Darian has said several times that it isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)