Page 263 of 299 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2984

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cloud Control - All About Clouds and Our Proposed Solutions

Only 2 attacks per 24 hours counts toward your trophy.
    Only 2 defends per 24 hours counts toward your trophy.
    8 hours Shield time.
    No Guard.

You can attack and defend as many as you like, but only the first 2 counts toward your trophy.

How about this?

Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    8 hours Shield time.
    No Guard.

You can attack and defend as many as you like, but only the first 2 counts toward your trophy.

How about this?
    What’s this achieving apart from not being able to gain trophies?
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    What’s this achieving apart from not being able to gain trophies?
    More people offline, because what’s the point?

Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post

How about this?
    i know where it is handled similar but with some minor differents.🙄

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2625
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    By your logic their is currently no reason to even have revenge available. Which is true as seen by the fact that not a single revenge is available to me again today. So it is currently useless. Open it up, take away or reduce the delay. Again, like the other post this is a simple issue that requires increasing the available bases attack. Does anyone think otherwise?
    Pretty well everybody who posts here on the subject thinks otherwise.

Revenge does not need taking away just because it is no use at high trophy levels. An there is no chance they will ever allow revenge through shields, given that the reason it is useless at high levels is that they consciously introduced a delay to the availability of revenge, in order to prevent the abuse that was actually happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    I still dont see the problem. Reduce the shield system by a couple of hours and see what happens. The less time that bases are protected by shields the more that are available to attack. It is actually simple.
    Did you even read through the topic to see how ppl did talk about this idea? I'm pretty sure it has been discussed by several folks and Pros/Cons has been listed. Obviously it wasn't 'the solution' everyone is starving for (for years), else it would have been likely implemented. Your 'remove/lower shield/guard'-idea has been asked like forever. And still, obviously the Cons outweight the Pros.

All you do is to 'force' ppl online to not drop in trophies. It will be the 'stay online longer to win', even more as it is right now. Sure, there will be bases to attack for the first day, maybe even two. After that, the less 'permanent online'-guys will have dropped and still the same guys at the top will search for bases (which have been attacked and are unavailable). Some positions will be shifted, it will promote 'staying online in various ways' even more and nothing will have changed in the long run.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; May 19th, 2019 at 07:39 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Pretty well everybody who posts here on the subject thinks otherwise.

Revenge does not need taking away just because it is no use at high trophy levels. An there is no chance they will ever allow revenge through shields, given that the reason it is useless at high levels is that they consciously introduced a delay to the availability of revenge, in order to prevent the abuse that was actually happening.
    I agree this should not be taken away just because it doesn't work, BUT! it should be useful. just like playing at high trophy lvl should be playable same with revenge, it should simple work somehow.
    Perhaps changing the mechanism should allow some time window for revenge after shield is gone, i don't know, bottom line is: it should work.

BTW, my mini at 1500 trophies can only revenge 1 out of 7 to 10 attackers, so its not only affects legends but need a deep revision across all trophy ranges
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    I agree this should not be taken away just because it doesn't work, BUT! it should be useful. just like playing at high trophy lvl should be playable same with revenge, it should simple work somehow.
    Perhaps changing the mechanism should allow some time window for revenge after shield is gone, i don't know, bottom line is: it should work.

BTW, my mini at 1500 trophies can only revenge 1 out of 7 to 10 attackers, so its not only affects legends but need a deep revision across all trophy ranges
    It worked in the past. And it was abused, so SC had to change the system. Hence it's 'not working' anymore, thanks to the ones abusing the system to gain shield and keep trophies.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    It worked in the past. And it was abused, so SC had to change the system. Hence it's 'not working' anymore, thanks to the ones abusing the system to gain shield and keep trophies.
    hmmm, i was not aware of it. how can revenge possibly be abused?
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    hmmm, i was not aware of it. how can revenge possibly be abused?
    Leave your guild, hope to get attacked by a former clanmate. That one will get 30% on the base, then stop.
    You return to your account, tell your mate to drop the shield and log off (since you communicate via outsidesources, you can initiate the attack, the very moment he does log off), you revenge and do the same for him.

Tadaaa, 12h shield each, with almost no loss.

Hence bases are available for multiplayer FIRST, then open for revenge 5 minutes LATER.
    And since bases in high leagues will get hit as soon they are available, you can't use revenge anymore (thanks to the abusive behaviour that ruined quite some options already).
    Last edited by Luicetarro; May 19th, 2019 at 10:47 AM.