Page 299 of 299 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299
Results 2,981 to 2,985 of 2985

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cloud Control - All About Clouds and Our Proposed Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by MartinTheGodfather View Post
    Thanks for the great solution! I made my 5 attacks yesterday without even noticing it. I had forgotten, how it looks like, when you get a base immediately 😊. This is a great solution to the problem for me!

Just one additional suggestion for lower TH levels in legends (I am almost maxed th12): if you attack higher TH level (for example th11 attacks th12), you get additional 30 seconds for the attack. This could enable more players to play in legends and would make some interesting strategies possible...
    What are you propossing will not encourage lower ths to play in legends lol, and what interesting strategie could dona th10 vs a th12 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IcecreaM86 View Post
    What are you propossing will not encourage lower ths to play in legends lol, and what interesting strategie could dona th10 vs a th12 lol.
    It is no problem to get 2 stars from maxed th12 with strong th11 army. With time advantage lower TH-levels can invest even more time in perfect funneling and achieve even very high percentage...

Quote Originally Posted by pppla View Post
    I get that. But you can already do that in titan multiple times over. What’s the added benefit, legend badge glory?
    I can name one very simple benefit right off hand... Protected loot.

Legend players do not have their loot taken from them on defense.

First summary of the new legends mode:
    - it is great
    - it is much better than 'the classic mode' for me
    - it brings significantly more loot (about 2x more than in the old mode) for me.

C'est une version modded des Brawl Stars d'origine avec des pièces illimitées, des skins, des bagarreurs, des tickets pour des événements et bien plus encore, mais seulement pour les utilisateurs iOS ou les utilisateurs Apple. Le brawl stars serveur privé ne fonctionnera que pour les utilisateurs iOS et non pour les utilisateurs Android.
    Last edited by Shoot2Kill; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:23 PM.