Page 267 of 299 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2984

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cloud Control - All About Clouds and Our Proposed Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    Yeah, exactly. If I want to limit my attacks I can go do that at builder base. There is a reason that I only play builder base until I have my 3 wins then forget about it until the next day. If you do that to the main base the play time would be seriously slashed which is not good for the game.
    That depends. If the “limit” on attacks is more attacks than you currently get and you get those attacks instantly, without having to search the clouds for hours, your play time is not slashed at all, it is increased.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    That depends. If the “limit” on attacks is more attacks than you currently get and you get those attacks instantly, without having to search the clouds for hours, your play time is not slashed at all, it is increased.
    Well, I get where he's coming from.
    Right now he could cloud in 'hope' for a base all day long. If he would be limited, he would solve his attacks and once he does reach the limit, it's done. No chance finding another battle, so for a pusher hardly any reason to log on after that, until the timer does reset.

Of course, CWing, talking to clanmates, donating, yadda yadda. Just purely stating a 'downside' of limited attacks in a psychological sense, even if you get to attack more as before.

Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIqbal158 View Post
    Yes, and we only have to wait 1 week to find out. Sneak Peek was released at the end of May.
    I was away from forums for a while so I missed a lot of stuff. Where was it stated that sneak peek would begin at end of May?

Tiler, if someone is doing a post on the clouds, this is THE study material

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I was away from forums for a while so I missed a lot of stuff. Where was it stated that sneak peek would begin at end of May?
    here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    snip

Our next update is tentatively scheduled for June. The details will be coming towards the end of this month. Any rumor sites posting "new content" are just that...rumors.

Forum Veteran
    Ten attacks per day would be more than double what I average these days. Still haven’t finished walls, but know that if I had I’d only log on for war and such.

We know it can’t be unlimited attacking, otherwise it becomes pay to win. Do know there will have to be some restructuring of some kind to stall the runaway trophy count. No idea what they’ve planned, but anxious to see it.

TH12...level 237...60/60/30...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 31 mil...atb 6032

New Bloke/Chick
    Im always clouding.........

When will the solution / update drop?

Waiting.... ... .. .

Quote Originally Posted by LordLeonard View Post
    Im always clouding........
    last month you dropped down due to cloud problems and now you are back in clouds?

Waiting.... ... .. .
    coming sooon.

Our next update is tentatively scheduled for June. The details will be coming towards the end of this month. Any rumor sites posting "new content" are just that...rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLeonard View Post
    Im always clouding.........

Waiting.... ... .. .
    If you're always clouding, you certainly would have time to find the answer to your question literally just 2 posts above.
    But for your convenience:

Last edited by Luicetarro; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:17 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    last month you dropped down due to cloud problems and now you are back in clouds?

coming sooon.
    Yea... I move up cuz of the upcoming update... So we should be seeing some content leaks this month...Hmmmmm...