Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1533

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Quote Originally Posted by saju306 View Post
    its been one and half month since my account was locked i have given all the info you asked from me so why aren't giving me back my account
    welcome back. as you already know we the forum cant help you.

here is something from your previous posts that you might havent understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by saju306 View Post
    snip
    I know i did wrong by sharing my id but you know its not that big CRIME that i lose my id.
    So please do what you can and ill do what i can so i can get my account back.
    snip
    you have shared your village and it is permanently banned. you will not get it back.

Try signing in by SUPERCELL ID. If you've linked your google account with it. Your village will be backed up.

Quote Originally Posted by jamespslab View Post
    Try signing in by SUPERCELL ID. If you've linked your google account with it. Your village will be backed up.

i dont know to which forumer you talk but logging in with supercell id is not the solution for the people here.

Fresh Spawn

Stole my clan and account.

Unable to log in my account after I entered a supercell ID some one. (#9092G9CQ9)He even took control of my clan( leader account),kick every one out, reset clan points and details.

Lost my account

Recently when I tried to login through my saved supercell id.A error should up which said no game account found.How is it possible??I have been using my account and suddenly I lost it.Now I am not able to acess it.Plz help me recover my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Soibam View Post
    Unable to log in my account after I entered a supercell ID some one. (#9092G9CQ9)He even took control of my clan( leader account),kick every one out, reset clan points and details.
    you were scammed. all you can do is to contact the ingame support.
    ingame support

Quote Originally Posted by vishalsogi View Post
    Recently when I tried to login through my saved supercell id.A error should up which said no game account found.How is it possible??I have been using my account and suddenly I lost it.Now I am not able to acess it.Plz help me recover my account.
    make sure you used the correct email account. on gmail you can use "@gmail" and "@googlemail" as well but supercell id system doesnt know that. supercell id think that it is a different email account.
    if you are a gmail user for scid than make sure you use the ending (@gmail or @googlemail) which you have used during sign in.

Even I lost my account bro

That dumb sparky bot replies same thing again n again 🙄🙄
    It's not helping a bit, and when u mail supercell developers, they say contact us from in game but in game bot does not connect with support agent or help resolving problem 🙄🙄
    It's like a maze, they treat us like football kick from here n there 😣😣😣
    It's been like a month since I contacted them still no reply. 🤧🤧

Fresh Spawn

Lost Village

Couple Of Years Ago I Left Playing Coc Coz Of Some Personal Issues.. Now I'm Trying To Get My Account Back.. I Remember The Google Account Of My 2 Bases.. But Dont Remember The Google Account For My Another Bases.. I Tried Contacting Them Through help and Support in game.. But There a Bit Named Sparky Replies and Asks Preset Questions And I Answer Them Correctly But the bot replies that your account cannot be recovered.. Now how to I register my complaint or contact to a real man like we used to do when we lost our village earlier in 2016-2017
    Thank You In Advance

Quote Originally Posted by Aadeezz View Post
    But the bot replies that your account cannot be recovered..
    support said you village cant be recovered. any complaint will not really solve the issue. you have to deal with the ingame support regarding your lost village. or remember yourgmail account.

Quote Originally Posted by Aadeezz View Post
    Couple Of Years Ago I Left Playing Coc Coz Of Some Personal Issues.. Now I'm Trying To Get My Account Back.. I Remember The Google Account Of My 2 Bases.. But Dont Remember The Google Account For My Another Bases.. I Tried Contacting Them Through help and Support in game.. But There a Bit Named Sparky Replies and Asks Preset Questions And I Answer Them Correctly But the bot replies that your account cannot be recovered.. Now how to I register my complaint or contact to a real man like we used to do when we lost our village earlier in 2016-2017
    Thank You In Advance
    You wont get your account, clash of clans ppl don't care about the players now 🙄🙄
    Now they care about money only.
    They r having the worst support nowadays compared to all other game out there