Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154
Results 1,531 to 1,533 of 1533

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

I did write that correct email and I did get a verification code in my email,but when I enter it,it show no game account found.
    It is sure that my email is linked to my account because the verification code is received in my mail.plz help me further

ThAt sparky is not a bit helpful in the support.he goes on asking the same question and I don't get in touch with any of the help and support ppl

Quote Originally Posted by vishalsogi View Post
    ThAt sparky is not a bit helpful in the support.he goes on asking the same question and I don't get in touch with any of the help and support ppl
    try email.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Tags for this Thread

#2gjr90ugc, #8cgg8lry2, #9092g9cq9, #98c282l89, #9gqvu9uu, #account phishing, #accountlost#fraud, #anouskha#darian, #bug #supercellsupport, #clanhack #help, #clashofclans, #fast, #hacking #cocgetshack, #jvjvujpq, #lost village, #lostaccount, #lostvillage, #moretries, #pqpvlcuv2, #problem #help, #pvluv89pc, #supercel-id, #supercell, #supercellid, #v2lpcyyy, #village get scammed, #y9gply8r9, accidentlly, account hacked, account phishing, account register, account stolen, admin, another device connecting, another deviceeconnecting, bad support, banned, banned account coc, banned admin help support, base lost, clan hacked, clan tag :#gg2cucqy, clash of clans, clash of clans account, clash of clans suporte, clashofclans, coc, coc 2018, coc account hacked, connecting to the village, darian, deleted, dissapointment, facebook, gmail hacked, google play games, google sign in option, hack, hack account, hacked, hacked account, hackedaccount, hacking, help !, help & support, help me, help! hacked!, i lost my id., i lost my village, i need gmail id back, i need my village back, leader's base hack, logging trouble, lost, lost account, lost account of coc, lost account village, lost village, moderator clash of clans, name change, need urgent help, p902jcyqj, playing on my village, recover account, restore village, scammer account bann, second account, some 1 hack game., stolen, stolen village, supercell, supercell İd, supercell account, supercell id, supercell id not working, supercell id scam, supercellid, suppercell id is bad, support, treesdecoration, unauthorised access, unhappy, unwanted visitor, village lost, whoopsies, wrong ban, yg8yg089y

View Tag Cloud