Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,023 of 1023

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Fresh Spawn
    Hi please help me to open my village, it's connected with my email address through google play games my game career and achievements i can see in my google play games account it's all right. But when ever i'm going to open my village it's prompting for supercell ID Verification code but the code is sending to someone else email. I don't know why it's sending to his email address and he is not giving me the code please help me to remove his email address from my village Supercell ID.

I was playing The COC from last 4 years and it's Town Hall 11 max out. with 86/100 achievements i can see in my google play games application.
    please please help me or i will die.

I also contacted in game chat support but they are giving me only optins
    press 1for what is supercell ID
    press 2 for supercell ID reconnection
    press 3 for optout from supercell ID
    press 4 for others.
    and just ignoring what i'm asking about..
    Last edited by omprakaskumar; 4 Days Ago at 11:09 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Please help me it's already 1 week

Quote Originally Posted by omprakaskumar View Post
    Hi please help me to open my village, it's connected with my email address through google play games my game career and achievements i can see in my google play games account it's all right. But when ever i'm going to open my village it's prompting for supercell ID Verification code but the code is sending to someone else email. I don't know why it's sending to his email address and he is not giving me the code please help me to remove his email address from my village Supercell ID.

I was playing The COC from last 4 years and it's Town Hall 11 max out. with 86/100 achievements i can see in my google play games application.
    please please help me or i will die.

I also contacted in game chat support but they are giving me only optins
    press 1for what is supercell ID
    press 2 for supercell ID reconnection
    press 3 for optout from supercell ID
    press 4 for others.
    and just ignoring what i'm asking about..
    sounds like you know who saved your village with supercell id. in any case no ine here on forum is able to help you. but i can tell you what to do.

please follow the instructions!

after you finally confirmed that you want to opt out and tiped in your name →YOU MUST WAIT. human support will contact you after few hours or it could take several days. you will see a red notification at gear icon after support answered.
    DO NOT POST ANY MORE STUFF DURING WAITING TIME. it could reset your reset of your request.