Page 104 of 122 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1215

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

  1. #1031
    Forum Hero wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    7,853
    Quote Originally Posted by prasadirache View Post
    I was trying to log in to my coc account but it's asking me to log in through my Supercell ID.
    I have never Created a Supercell ID of my account.
    Also when I try to log in, it's showing me some different Chief name (username)
    I have attached a Screenshot.

    Somebody please guide me as how I can get access to my account.

    Thanks!!
    you got the answere many times. contact the ingame support. i showed you with pictures how to do it with sparky support bot.

    why do you ask again?

  2. #1032
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    you got the answere many times. contact the ingame support. i showed you with pictures how to do it with sparky support bot.

    why do you ask again?
    Sorry about that buddy. But I still haven't received any good response in the in-game support!!
    Neither I have received any good response from anyone there!

    Will be waiting for a couple of days.. Let's see if I receive any response.
    Hoping for a Good Positive response from someone to help me out!!

    Thank You Wotan!! Thank you all
    Last edited by prasadirache; December 4th, 2018 at 04:48 PM.

  3. #1033
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Gurgaon, Haryana India
    Posts
    8
    Hi please help me to open my village, it's connected with my email address through google play games my game career and achievements i can see in my google play games account it's all right. But when ever i'm going to open my village it's prompting for supercell ID Verification code but the code is sending to someone else email. I don't know why it's sending to his email address and he is not giving me the code please help me to remove his email address from my village Supercell ID.

    I was playing The COC from last 4 years and it's Town Hall 11 max out. with 86/100 achievements i can see in my google play games application.
    please please help me or i will die.

    I also contacted in game chat support but they are giving me only optins
    press 1for what is supercell ID
    press 2 for supercell ID reconnection
    press 3 for optout from supercell ID
    press 4 for others.
    and just ignoring what i'm asking about..
    Last edited by omprakaskumar; December 7th, 2018 at 11:09 AM.

  4. #1034
    Forum Hero wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    7,853
    Quote Originally Posted by omprakaskumar View Post
    Hi please help me to open my village, it's connected with my email address through google play games my game career and achievements i can see in my google play games account it's all right. But when ever i'm going to open my village it's prompting for supercell ID Verification code but the code is sending to someone else email. I don't know why it's sending to his email address and he is not giving me the code please help me to remove his email address from my village Supercell ID.

    I was playing The COC from last 4 years and it's Town Hall 11 max out. with 86/100 achievements i can see in my google play games application.
    please please help me or i will die.

    I also contacted in game chat support but they are giving me only optins
    press 1for what is supercell ID
    press 2 for supercell ID reconnection
    press 3 for optout from supercell ID
    press 4 for others.
    and just ignoring what i'm asking about..
    sounds like you know who saved your village with supercell id. in any case no ine here on forum is able to help you. but i can tell you what to do.

    please follow the instructions!



    after you finally confirmed that you want to opt out and tiped in your name →YOU MUST WAIT. human support will contact you after few hours or it could take several days. you will see a red notification at gear icon after support answered.
    DO NOT POST ANY MORE STUFF DURING WAITING TIME. it could reset your reset of your request.

  5. #1035
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2

    Clan overtook

    Our clanleader was been hacked and then the Hacker overtook his acc and kicked us all out of the clan. He has his account back today but is there a chance to get the clan back? I had contacted the support but there is a bot who seems to mean that the support caller has lost his account and nobody responded yet.

  6. #1036
    Forum Hero wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    7,853
    if all players left the clan than the clan will be closed (deleted). no one can join this clan anymore.

  7. #1037
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2
    no he has placed his fake rh2 acc there and we donn't want to loose the clan and the support bot can't help us.

  8. #1038
    Forum Hero wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    7,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcrafter View Post
    no he has placed his fake rh2 acc there and we donn't want to loose the clan and the support bot can't help us.
    no one is able to help you. supercell really rarely involves into clan management. your clan is lost.

  9. #1039
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    130

    Help me the hacker is annoying me .

    Hey guys I requested supercell to remove my account from all devices because a hecker has access to my id and annoying me while playing game.but they are not removing from all the devices why please help me. I am frustrated now please help. Every time this pops out..another device is connecting

  10. #1040
    Forum Hero wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    7,853
    if you have not saved your village with supercell id than do it. it will forces all devices with your village to use supercell id login. before that make sure you secure your email (or even use a new one).




    if you saved your village with supercell id than request "opt out from supercell id".
    how to do it with sparky.

    after you tiped in your name you have to wait until you get human answere. do not post any more stuff to sparky



    if this all doesnt help you have to go through account recovery.
    how to do it with sparky.


    it should look like this.

    after that you have to wait for human support. do not post any more stuff to sparky.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; December 9th, 2018 at 10:15 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •