Page 1 of 103 1231151101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Hello I am Harsh-ith
    My account has been hacked in this way:-
    someone unknown guy said he is not interested in coc anymore and he wanted to give away his account so he called me in a newly created clan and said his gmail ID and told to connect tat gmail in supercell ID of mine (i was not a user of supercell ID i had only Gmail connected with my village) so now i have logged out from tat supercell id and later then i was unable to log into my account it got reset and then when i clicked on google play to connect it recognized my account but i need the Supercell ID and OTP verification which is sent to the hackers email. SO now i am unable to log in. pls help supercell and forum guys!!!
    Last edited by harshigovada; March 22nd, 2018 at 06:05 AM.

He didn’t hack your account, you gave it to him. All he did was tell some lies you wanted to hear.

It’s a scam, it relies on your greed and willingness to break the TOS by sharing (taking over) another person’s account, and your ignorance of SC ID (despite ready availablity of FAQ and other means to clarify what it is before trying it). You willingly put his email address into your Clash account, thinking you would get a (nonexistent) base. He’s fairly likely in the process of selling your base to some other person for real world money, so another one scammed with the help of their own willingness to break the TOS.

Only SC Support can assist you with this. Use the out of game contact form in the sticky above - if you are lucky they will help without punishing you, as you were only willing to break the TOS rather than succeeding at it. Be ready to verify ownership of the account by having full and precise details on not only things like the th and experience level, but also things only the owner could know like the exact start date and details of first gem purchase (if any).
    Last edited by Tomville; March 22nd, 2018 at 06:26 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Bro were can i contact supercell out of game

I would not contact them with this issue in game with another account. They might ban that one too. You are probably going to have to write this account off. Learn from your mistake. We all have too learn, usually the hard way. I hope it wasn't a TH11.

You can go to that subforum to contact them out of game:

https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...3-Help-Support

Quote Originally Posted by harshigovada View Post
    Bro were can i contact supercell out of game
    Last edited by StormHeart; March 22nd, 2018 at 06:43 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Dude my account is max Th10

why is everyone trying to breake the rules? account sharing is against supercells conditions. also it would be better to read what supercell id is before using it. you must contact supercell ingame support as it was allready said above. pray to the clashgods that supercell will help you to recover your account will not bann it permanently.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    why is everyone trying to breake the rules? account sharing is against supercells conditions. also it would be better to read what supercell id is before using it. you must contact supercell ingame support as it was allready said above. pray to the clashgods that supercell will help you to recover your account will not bann it permanently.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game
    Dude have u checked the recent update it removed in game contact services then how can i contact them .... just go and check i have tried clicking, "it wasn't helpuful" but "contact us" is not appearing there before an option used to come saying "contact us" but now they have removed.. please check and say!
    Last edited by harshigovada; March 22nd, 2018 at 08:41 AM.

Dude have u checked the recent update it removed in game contact services then how can i contact them .... just go and check i have tried clicking, "it wasn't helpuful" but "contact us" is not appearing there before an option used to come saying "contact us" but now they have removed.. please check and say!
    Go to the link wotan gave you (the same place I told you before), read down to the bottom of the first post, use that method at the bottom to contact out of game. That your account is a max th10 is irrelevant for what happens next, which is up to SC Support. Allow up to a week for a reply.
    Last edited by Tomville; March 22nd, 2018 at 08:45 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

yes they have removed the old contact us button. the tutorial shows you how to find contact us and how to contact them out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    yes they have removed the old contact us button. the tutorial shows you how to find contact us and how to contact them out of the game.
    Thnx for u guys guiding me to that tutorial!!