Page 118 of 159 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1586

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Hacked Supercell ID

Some gave one connected his supercell id with my Google account and now I cannot access my village. I am upset. In game message isn't working.

its not hacked. it is scammed. sounds like someone offered you his village using his email account during regustration process of supercell id.

you have to deal with the ingame support.
    first step for you is to opt out from supercell id. cant tell you if it works if you are not logged into the supercell id.

if doesnt work than you will have to go through your one time account recovery.

it should look like this.

wow 1,000 replys

Account got hacked

someone hacked my account and linked it with supercell I'd... can't log in into it through my play games account.... I have no longer access to it... please kindly help me... I tried to get help through the game but all I got are automated replies...
    Last edited by Rishiraj1541; January 10th, 2019 at 08:25 PM.

The only way for someone to link a village with a supercell Id is for that person to be logged on to your village, enter the screen for adding SC ID, adding an email address and filling in the code that's sent to that email.

Nobody here on the forums can help with account related issues. Your only course of action should be to contact SC Customer Service... in the sparky responses you can choose 'talk with an agent' or something (usually way down the list of possibilities, at the bottom). Do that and explain the situation.... and pray you get someone who's willing to check. That is: if you didn't give your information to someone else to use it for your account... which is against the ToS

sorry dude. maybe you should have linked it with supercell id first.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Millennial Club
    I should tell my wife that my credit card got hacked when she finds me spending money on gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken1374 View Post
    I should tell my wife that my credit card got hacked when she finds me spending money on gems.
    That's more plausible then the OP's claim.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Forum Legend
    Sorry for your loss.

I went through the SuperCellID process a few days ago and it was really easy and fast. A code lock on my phone prevented my cousin brother from registering HIS address...

The “hacker” was somebody you knew or somebody offering you free gems, right?

/Affront

Fresh Spawn

My Account is Hacked

Hey Guys I gave my Account (PapaIsik in Clan Lalat Hitam Lv9) a Guy and he kicken all guys in my clan and break up all my Updates. I changed one time the Supercell ID and I cant change it a second time.. what can I do?