Page 167 of 168 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1680

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

you have to deal with the ingame support and their decisions. forumites cant help you.

Fresh Spawn
    I deleted my history from my google game play and it can't find my village,I tried but sparky cant find my account. my account currently does not has a clan but sparky asks about my clan I answered my last clan but it can find my village I said my village id and name and its townhall but sparky can't find it.

contact google to recover your play games id otherwise only ingame support would be able to get back your village.
    if someone asks you in what clan you are (you arenot in a clan currently) and you tell them you tell them clan *** than it is obviously that you cant be found.🙄 tell them your playertag as well.

Fresh Spawn
    this is impossible to recover that with google play id because google does n't has such service, to recover the game play id, I have my email and password and I can open my email but the game play id is removed, your sparky bot ask from me about clan and there is not a empty choose, we must type a clan. but my village currently does not has a clan. I tried to recover my village with your sparky bot but it cant find my village I want to contact with a person no a bot because bot could not solve my problem. about 1 and half your I lost my village I have my village tag and I can find it with the tag.

Quote Originally Posted by matin72 View Post
    this is impossible to recover that with google play id because google does n't has such service, to recover the game play id, I have my email and password and I can open my email but the game play id is removed, your sparky bot ask from me about clan and there is not a empty choose, we must type a clan. but my village currently does not has a clan. I tried to recover my village with your sparky bot but it cant find my village I want to contact with a person no a bot because bot could not solve my problem. about 1 and half your I lost my village I have my village tag and I can find it with the tag.
    we are clasher like you and doesnt work for supercell id. use the following links to contact supercell in and out of the game. only the supercell support has the ability to recover villages.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Fresh Spawn
    Oh thanks, I think you are admin.

Coc account hacked

Supercell please help me someone hacked my I'd connected to my village and changed all the things now I can't play my account please help me to recover my village COC is my life please help me player tag #PYPYYR82Y

My account has been locked

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake007 View Post
    Supercell please help me someone hacked my I'd connected to my village and changed all the things now I can't play my account please help me to recover my village COC is my life please help me player tag #PYPYYR82Y
    read the replies above. only ingame support is maybe able to help you and they are the only ones who could help you.

Quote Originally Posted by ARJUNas1030 View Post
    My account has been locked
    locked for security reason? contact the ingame support to get the unlock code. links above.

Supercell ID

I accidentally connected my friend's email as my village's supercell ID, How can i detach that current supercell id and add my own email as my village's supercell id?