Thread: S10plus

S10plus

Not an update related query! And not clash problem but phone problem when playing clash.

I recently got a S10plus upgrading from a S8. Now i keep dropping connection, its like the phone is constantly looking for strongest wifi or something. We have a few extenders around the house but it's happening without me moving. Probably a simple setting on phone. Any S10 users able to help? Causing havock with my attacks, especially as have terrible mobile reception where I live.

Cheers

Dont have the issue with S8 which im now still using for attacks. Doesnt cause a problem with any other apps as i dont play any other games that restart when briefly lose connection and doesnt really impact interent browsing etc.

ask this player as he has a s10plus. he is maybe able to help you.

Go to wifi settings

Go to advanced by clicking three dots top right

Turn off "switch to mobile data when wifi signal is weak" that might help

Thanks AK47, already off though so cant be that. We have sky q so all tv boxes are wifi extenders so its like keeps switching between the two.

Maybe try it standing next to the main wifi router. This should rule out whether your phone is switching nodes.

In case helps anyone else, i got a software update this morning and seems to have fixed what i found out was a common issue with s10+. Im on O2 uk so other providers might haved pushed already or not yet.

Fresh Spawn
    After installing the update I noticed the following bugs:

The screen fingerprint unlock animation continued to remain after unlock for about 2-3 seconds

I was unable to restart or turn off phone - after clicking on Power off, a user needs to tap again to power off. No action was being performed. The phone would then begin to power off after 15 seconds

Notifications that were read continued to remain in the notification tray. Similarly, for even after reading SMS the number notification around the app remained