Page 159 of 165 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1644

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Quote Originally Posted by neel1776 View Post
    Another device is connecting to my coc id and someone else is playing my game.
    snip
    I changed password of my gmail connected to my supercell id but it did not work for me.
    because changing the password does not change scid login datas.
    it wasnt your clash village that got hacked. it was one of the following reasons:
    - someone had acces to your device
    - your shared your email account details
    - you shared your village
    -very unlikely that someone "hacked" your email account just for your clash village without knowing that your email account is connected to clash.

contact the ingame support and request "opting out from supercell id". you can do this one time.

i lost my account

hello supercell
    i lost my coc account now i don't know how to get back it. please help me supercell. this is my account tag .#9Y0V09YY.

Help me supercell i will give you all answers..

thank you.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    TC, we are just players like you on this forum. SC employees (outside of Community Managers) don't post on here (nor do they (Community Managers) have access to the game's data. You have two ways to contact SC only and they're as follows (again only):

Contact in-game Support (yes, you must deal with a bot named Sparky)
    Contact SC outside the game

Fresh Spawn

Please help return my account

Good day.
    My account was the person I know.
    He restored my account from the data that he knew.

I can tell all the information about my account that can help return it to me.

I read the rules and it says that you can’t restore someone else’s account and this is punishable.
    I ask you to ban a person by ip who uses a DASH-Teo account.

Teo is original nickname
    Then I renamed my account to DASH-Teo
    I had a DASH clan.
    I can’t say the identifier of my account, because there is no screen left.
    The mail to which the account was registered - [Removed By Moderator]
    Town Hall Level 11.
    Account level more than 120.

The account was created around 2014-2015.
    Please help restore my account.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Bakunin; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:16 PM. Reason: Removed Personal Email Address

Quote Originally Posted by itshy View Post
    He restored my account from the data that he knew.
    no one here can help you and you have todeal with the ingame support.

think about how someone could know all the needed details about your village to make a succesfull account recovery.

Fresh Spawn
    I know all the information about the village already. But when I enter the account recovery chat, I write that there is not enough information

You gave you acc to someone like your friends or you left your "Phone or Table" that their place, so its just your doom.

Fresh Spawn

Account Scammed

Dear Super Cell,
    I would like to report my problems about retrieving back my coc account from a certain scammer account (redacted by Forum Moderator) #(redacted). First he said that he was going to quit coc and he will give his th12 maxxed base (redacted by Forum Moderator) #(redacted). Since my acronix account #(redacted) th10 maxxed buildings with AQ lvl37 with on going upgrade at 38 and level 28 BK all maxxed level dark troops dark spell elixir spell and on going upgrades on my giant to lvl 7 all elixer troops not yet upgraded to th10 maxxed level.
    He scammed me through supercell id he said that i will register my village (redacted) to his given gmail account (redacted) and gave me the code (redacted). After I entered the code i decided to log in my other account then I found out that i cannot log in my account acronix with his supercell id with the codes send by supercell. I cannot log in my account anymore. Pls help me Sir i love playing coc after all these years.Hope you consider my effort time sacrifies to play coc. Pls kindly remove my account from his supercell id pls pls i beg you help me

I use in-game suport but doesn't reply on me..
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:07 AM. Reason: Removing personal information

Unfortunately we're all just players like yourself here on the forums. To get assistance you'll need to contact Supercell directly.

You can contact support out of the game via Email Support at clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com

Or use the following contact form http://supr.cl/Support4Clash

SOURCE:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Fresh Spawn

Hellp my

Hi . Someone Has HACKED My Gmail Account And Even Has Changed Every Recovery Option For Resetting The Password . He Is In My Village And Making Trouble For Me And My Gameplay. Is There Anyway If U Can KICK Him Out Or I Can Change My Gmail Please