Page 8 of 156 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #71
    Just to be crystal clear, discussions related to violating the Terms of Service are prohibited on the forum.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

I think you forgot to close the thread Sharky.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    I think you forgot to close the thread Sharky.
    He deleted messages, as chat was going about violation of SC ToS.
    Sorry sharky, i wont repeat it.

I putted someone supercell in my game now i want to delete it

Read full :=)
    Hey supercell,
    I am a loyal clasher from India. About 7 Days Earlier I Meet a Player In My Clan And He told me to play his account he says to me that he having some problems in doing war attack. So he gives email to me and told me that to put it on my supercell account.i think he is a good heart player and i putted his Gmail account in my supercell id. So now my all game progress is gone in his supercell id. I played countless hour in my account and did max th11 i have all proof of my account plz reply me fast.

Account name = will max
    Tag = #2RR2QC2L0

Waiting for your reply thnx

But now i talk with him he give me acess to my account now i want to delete his supercell account. And want to register new one for my game thnx

So, once more it happened. You were scammed like many other players. Nobody here can help you because we are also players like you. I will recommend you to contact ingame support or out of the game via email. Many have been scammed and some of those got their account back while some didn't get a reply also by supercell. So wish you good luck.

I tried to contact supercell from last week but they dont replying me, but now my base is logged in on my mobile anyway to remove that account?

See the fourth sticky to know how to contact supercell in/out of the game. It can also take weeks from supercell to send a reply.

My device has some problems so it can't copy links. Follow the link OP.

I tried all steps and waited more than week but they dont replying

But Will did you contact them out of the game via email?