Page 165 of 168 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1680

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    You've officially lost your account for good by falling for a scam. The person tricked you into thinking you were getting a free account and instead you gave your account to the scammer. Supercell is not going to help you in this case because you broke the terms of service by allowing someone else to access your account. Best case scenario is the account will be permanently banned so that the scammer can't use it anymore. You'll just have to move on and create a new account. Take this as a lesson to NEVER believe someone is offering a free account. If sounds too good to be true, it's because it is.
    But my google play account is still connected, is it possible to get it back is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost10101 View Post
    But my google play account is still connected, is it possible to get it back is it?
    yes it is possible but only ingame support is able to do this.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Fresh Spawn

Robbed account

Some body stole my account and made supercell id with it and now I can't do any thing please help me

Recover account

Hello, how can I recover my account? I deleted the email account that is bound to my supercell ID so I can't receive the activation code. There is no way to change my email address at supercell ID page so I hope someone can help me.

why have you deleted the email account?😆
    try first to contact your email provider for email account recovery. if they cant recover your email account your last option is the ingame support for account recovery.

E-Mail Contact Form

how can someone steal your account without acces to your device or email account?

Hey I deleted it because all the spam xd. Not from supercell btw. I tried to login that email account but Google said something went wrong and redirect me back.

I also tried in-game support but that stupid bot asks for my game tag. Which I can't see bcs I can't log in...

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    why have you deleted the email account?😆
    try first to contact your email provider for email account recovery. if they cant recover your email account your last option is the ingame support for account recovery.

E-Mail Contact Form

Problem solved. Thanks
    Last edited by SuperTyson; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:10 PM.

Lost my Clash of Clans account.

I forgot my Google play password on July 2017 and from that time I can't play Clash of Clans. I can't recover my Google account as well as my coc account.

how could we recover your google play password and your clash of clans village?🤔

contact google for "forgot password" or "email account recovery". if they cant help you contact ingame support for clash of clans account recovery.

E-Mail Contact Form

if they cant help you too than start a new village and new journey.