Page 166 of 168 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1680

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Fresh Spawn

Account Recover unfair banned!!

I was trying to unlock my account my first account. but they link my first account conversion with my second account which is logged in same device. but they think i am trying to phishing attempt on my first account using my second account and got banned on second account. nice unfair banned. my banned account(second account) tag : #(redacted by forum moderator) and my first account tag : #(redacted) both logged in same device.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:55 AM. Reason: Removing personal information

Stolen account

Someone stole my phone at school and read my coc account and supercell id password. How can i solve the problem?i want to be again the sole owner of my th12

There is no 'supercell ID password'... it is a code that gets sent to your email ... These forums are player driven ... your only recourse is to go to ingame support and explain the situation. They might lock your account temporarily and you will have to prove you are the rightful owner [be prepared for tough questions and if you can't provide proof your account will be banned] ....
    This also will use up your one and only chance of recovery of your village....

[and, as you already should have done earlier: protect your phone?]

The problem is that the automatic attendant(called spike) always answers

Quote Originally Posted by Beerus777 View Post
    Someone stole my phone at school and read my coc account and supercell id password. How can i solve the problem?i want to be again the sole owner of my th12
    go to school directors and talk to them about the stolen phone to catch the thief and get thiefs devices to remove your scid from them.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:35 AM.

I'll try. If it doesn't work,there isn't hope?

Senior Member HappySamuraiSama01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerus777 View Post
    I'll try. If it doesn't work,there isn't hope?
    Let me think.

N O

Fresh Spawn

I lost my village because I lost my forget my google game play id

Hi, I want to recover my village, but I can't do that with the 'sparky bot' its not works correctly, because I forget my google game play Id.how can I do that. its not good idea to chat with sparky bot.
    Last edited by matin72; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matin72 View Post
    because I forget my google game play Id.
    do you mean the real id or have you also forgotten the associated gmail account? it would be enough to login with the gmail account into the playstore. than the associated play id will be loaded as well.

if you have forgotten all stuff than only ingame support is able to help you and you must request "lost village" or "account recovery". than usualy sparky starts to ask you few questions about your village.

Account and phishers

My account got stolen by an account phisher pretending to be a supercell employee. He stole my account but thankfully I still had access and was able to contact in game support from it, but instead of the account being locked and the supercell ID changed, I got banned. I never did anything wrong (apart from fall for a dumb scam) and I have proof I wasn’t account sharing. Is there anything I can do?