Page 4 of 169 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Quote Originally Posted by TriStarCarnage View Post
    Hasnt President Trump proven it is.....
    all fake news☝️.😂

Hello to all!
    My th11 also hack by another guy whom I only know in Facebook,his from pakistan.he ask me I'll play his account for 3 days because he has paperwork in school, his father might angry if he see him play coc.so he ask me to play his account, I didn't agree first but he keep on asking so I agree for 3 days.he said I'll put his gmail to my supercell id and register it then so I did,I never knew that he can hack me by registering his account to my supercell because I never register my own accounts there,I have 15 coc accounts plus 1 clan.I stop playing coc that's why I never heard of supercell only after this happen.
    His gmail account is
    afaqprivate178@gmail.com,hes name is afaq moon and he says he's from Pakistan. A foolish boy who got I th11.
    I still have my gmail only it ask for verification. Can I still disconnect his gmail from my supercell? I need that account badly, I started played it since 2012 and just 1day I lose it because of ignorance of supercell. And also I admit it its my fault for registering his gmail. Bit still its my account and my th,I was the one who played it for several years.

I'm hoping you gave me good news not bad news. Hack his gmail if you can I just want my account back and play it again. I have all the proof if you need it.I also tried to contact supercell to their gmail address but they reply to me go to this forum,I might get the answer I need. I hope you all understand my situation after losing your strongest townhall.
    Good day to all and god bless us...
    I'm Erwin Rosales from the Philippines

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by airwing21x View Post
    Hello to all!
    My th11 also hack by another guy whom I only know in Facebook,his from pakistan.he ask me I'll play his account for 3 days because he has paperwork in school, his father might angry if he see him play coc.so he ask me to play his account, I didn't agree first but he keep on asking so I agree for 3 days.he said I'll put his gmail to my supercell id and register it then so I did,I never knew that he can hack me by registering his account to my supercell because I never register my own accounts there,I have 15 coc accounts plus 1 clan.I stop playing coc that's why I never heard of supercell only after this happen.
    His gmail account is
    afaqprivate178@gmail.com,hes name is afaq moon and he says he's from Pakistan. A foolish boy who got I th11.
    I still have my gmail only it ask for verification. Can I still disconnect his gmail from my supercell? I need that account badly, I started played it since 2012 and just 1day I lose it because of ignorance of supercell. And also I admit it its my fault for registering his gmail. Bit still its my account and my th,I was the one who played it for several years.

I'm hoping you gave me good news not bad news. Hack his gmail if you can I just want my account back and play it again. I have all the proof if you need it.I also tried to contact supercell to their gmail address but they reply to me go to this forum,I might get the answer I need. I hope you all understand my situation after losing your strongest townhall.
    Good day to all and god bless us...
    I'm Erwin Rosales from the Philippines
    He didn’t hack you. You gave him your account when you to tried to get his account for free. Did you really think putting a strangers email into your device was a good idea? You need to contact support in the game as no one here can help you.

more and more people came to the forum with this "problem". the problem you faces is not an issue from supercell. its an issue from yourselfe. you are willing to play others account even it is agains the terms of service and solves into a permanentbann for account sharing. you are not reading what supercell id is and how it works.
    you all should be happy if supercell gives you the account back and do not bann them permanently.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    more and more people came to the forum with this "problem". the problem you faces is not an issue from supercell. its an issue from yourselfe. you are willing to play others account even it is agains the terms of service and solves into a permanentbann for account sharing. you are not reading what supercell id is and how it works.
    you all should be happy if supercell gives you the account back and do not bann them permanently.
    I completely agree!

My account was secured when it is gmail. But now theres supercell id someone knew my email cos i know it cannot be hacked but i dont know that it can be stolen by creting supercell id. Huhu i dont know what to do my 2years in gaming was lost��

Quote Originally Posted by bryangray View Post
    My account was secured when it is gmail. But now theres supercell id someone knew my email cos i know it cannot be hacked but i dont know that it can be stolen by creting supercell id. Huhu i dont know what to do my 2years in gaming was lost��
    It cannot be hacked utilizing/creating SC ID unless you provided the info to someone else.
    Last edited by Unfettered; April 9th, 2018 at 02:40 PM.
    Dogmatix | TH12 - The Final Frontier |

Notice me please i need help

Centennial Club
    In-game help is the only option to get back your account

Read - contact SC support please.

Contact Supercell Support using the details in this thread:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game
    Last edited by Unfettered; April 9th, 2018 at 02:52 PM.
    Dogmatix | TH12 - The Final Frontier |